Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 3 Matchday Thread. 3pm teams in op

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Transferred Daniels out this GW :(

Ya i done the same so ****ing frustrating over the season how these things seem to constantly happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Come on Pep. It's high time Aguero came on to rescue the game for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Daniels third on my bench

Snap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

That was a cracking goal from Bournemouth obviously wasn't the greatest ball defensively from Kompany but a great goal nonetheless

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well I got rid of Stones and just in time. City defense in tatters as usual and Stones not even on the field.

Cracking goal but somebody should be closing him down.

Somebody was closing him down but turned his back on the shot and might have ducked out of the way if it too. Or I could be remembering it incorrectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Daniels faced West Brom and Watford, but choses to score against City! I'll take it son :)!

Must thank this thread for the ideology of 'if you have a premium attacking defender, start him for every match' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Jesus goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭siblers

That a boy Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

David Silva assist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Our lord our saviour has risen.

What a pass from D.Silva!!

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Daniels faced West Brom and Watford, but choses to score against City! I'll take it son :)!

Must thank this thread for the ideology of 'if you have a premium attacking defender, start him for every match' :)

I dunno if Daniels falls into that category despite his goal today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Good boy silva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Swapped out Jesus for a -4 for Kane, but still have D.Silva for City coverage and don't regret the transfer.

Still too much of a rotation risk regardless of how he fares today.

Okay, so it's looking like David Silvas place is pretty much nailed, yeah? May bring him in if so.

Jesus misses a great chance.

Jesus misses a great chance

Benny Silva having a super game.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

MuddyDog wrote: »
    Jesus misses a great chance.
    siblers wrote: »
    Jesus misses a great chance
    There's like an echo in this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Last week transferred out Chicarito.
    This week transferred out Jesus...

Expect a KdB hattrick after the IB guys :(

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Okay, so it's looking like David Silvas place is pretty much nailed, yeah? May bring him in if so.
    I don't think thereis a such thing as anything close to nailed in that City attack. God knows what it'll be like when they've midweek Champions League games. Really eager for Aguero to move before the window closes because then at least you'd have Jesus.

City well on top here. Will be plenty more goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

CSF wrote: »
    I don't think thereis a such thing as anything close to nailed in that City attack. God knows what it'll be like when they've midweek Champions League games. Really eager for Aguero to move before the window closes because then at least you'd have Jesus.
    I just think it's rotation. I would expect two of Sterling, KDB and Jesus rested in the next game. I don't think he'll play favourites unless it becomes evident that somebody isn't performing. Aguero has looked great so far and Sane looked good too so I'm pretty confident it's just rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 36,010 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Jesus repaying the faith. Just seen that goal.

Could've had a hatty already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Here's me thinking I had no city player but I forgot about my draft team with David Silva so happy enough with that assist

eagle eye wrote: »
    I just think it's rotation. I would expect to two of Sterling, KDB and Jesus rested in the next game. I don't think he'll play favourites unless it becomes evident that somebody isn't performing. Aguero has looked great so far and Sane looked good too so I'm pretty confident it's just rotation
    I think from September to November it'll be pure rotation yeah. It'll start to settle down after that until the CL comes back but yeah I'm heavily questioning my decision to go with 2 City attacking players (even if one of them has scored today and looks threatening to do more).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Kdeb although on some set pieces is now playing way to deep, if kun is going to be rotating with jesus, it leaves city attacking options fairly limited. Can't have kun sitting on the bench. Will downgrade him to? And get Sanchez in after international break, while keeping an eye on both silvas

Kdeb although on some set pieces is now playing way to deep, if kun is going to be rotating with jesus, it leaves city attacking options fairly limited. Can't have kun sitting on the bench. Will downgrade him to? And get Sanchez in after international break, while keeping an eye on both silvas
    De Bruyne out this week is a relative certainty. The only question I'm currently facing is whether that is part of a -4 or a wildcard. How the rest of the week progresses will tilt that either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Daniels first sub...pretty much guaranteed to not come on :(

Advertisement