Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone used GRMA -GAA loyalty scheme?

• 24-08-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used or signed up for GRMA - Go raibh maith agat - GAA loyalty scheme?

https://grma.gaa.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Jim Gavin and Brian Cody have.

Jim said it was a big challenge.

Brian said he just let the players sort it out for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Yep. Got enough points for a jersey. Still waiting on it to come about 6 weeks later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭kala85

Bambi wrote: »
    Jim Gavin and Brian Cody have.

Jim said it was a big challenge.

Brian said he just let the players sort it out for him

Ha Ha!! Seen the ads in croke park on the big screen!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Yes, I have, got a county jersey out of it and on another account I nearly have enough points for another county jersey .
    The offers and discounts for being a member are practically non existent, but if you are a regular match goer your ticket points can soon add up to get you a few rewards.
    They need to get a lot more member discounts available or it ain't gonna be any success.

How many matches would you need to go to.in order to get the jersey.

How many points is it per game.

• Advertisement

kala85 wrote: »
    How many matches would you need to go to.in order to get the jersey.

How many points is it per game.

500 points per jersey ( you can redeem the offer once per account ) , points are awarded based on the value of your ticket ,eg 45 euro = 45 points.

I head to a lot of games in both hurling and football across the country during the summer , so my points rack up, and my friends and work pals have been giving me their used tickets also to redeem the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

You can give your points to your local club too and they can get footballs.

Season ticket holders can get points too using barcode from printed at home tickets

ps points can take a few minutes to show on your account
    For purchased ‘print at home’ tickets, you can earn points equivalent to the cost of the ticket by entering the ticket barcode number in the ‘pre-purchased match tickets’ field.

‘Bring a friend’ tickets operate in the same way.

For fixtures that require only your season ticket to enter the venue, you can earn points by entering your 12-digit season ticket number in the ‘pre-purchased match tickets’ field.

Points will then be added to your account equivalent to the cost of the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Trent Houseboat

Should be due a jersey on Monday after getting this weekend's tickets scanned.

How are the points put on your card.

When you go to the match do the points scan at the turnstile or are they put on when you buy the tickets.

kala85 wrote: »
    How are the points put on your card.

When you go to the match do the points scan at the turnstile or are they put on when you buy the tickets.

You put the barcodes from your tickets onto the grma website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

There was discount for Elverys when it first came out which was handy.

By adding your season ticket you get 100 points plus everytime you have it scanned you get more points.
    If it's a printout from your season ticket account or an actual match ticket just put in the bar code after the match.
    Got the county jersey which took about 3 weeks to arrive.

There is a draw for AI hurling tickets on there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Oldtree wrote: »
    There is a draw for AI hurling tickets on there now.

It costs 40 points to enter the draw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Got the tour out of it, the young lad was delighted with it. Has anyone entered their Croke Park membership number, and if so is there much extra in it? I don't have mine from the club and couldn't really be bothered chasing it for it unless there was some good deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Seámus-Púbach

It costs 40 points to enter the draw

I wonder how many people are potentially in the draw? Have they given any sort of indication of how many people have signed up?

rpurfield wrote: »
    Got the tour out of it, the young lad was delighted with it. Has anyone entered their Croke Park membership number, and if so is there much extra in it? I don't have mine from the club and couldn't really be bothered chasing it for it unless there was some good deals
    Was wondering the same

I wonder how many people are potentially in the draw? Have they given any sort of indication of how many people have signed up?

Well there is 1 definitely in the draw, I went into it yesterday, costing me 40 points to enter it, but desperate times calls for desperate measures when hunting for all Ireland final tickets.

You would think that to promote this GRMA rewards and increase sign up the GAA would have offered to raffle 2 tickets for any new members who sign up.

Still , the less people in the raffle this week gives me a better chance of winning the 2 tickets , 1 will do me at this stage !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

1,500+ points since June/July. Assumed there would be some sort of ticket offers as it says in their FAQ's but has been sweet f*ck all. Got the Stadium tour alright but other than that it's disappointing.

Thought there might be some sort of reward for top 10 individual points or something like that. Being charged the equivalent of another 40 points to enter a draw is a slight bit of a joke too, you should be automatically entered if you reach a certain points threshold imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Has anyone got any of the sliotars or footballs? Are they of decent quality? There's not much in the description about them other than saying that they are 'Official GAA' product.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

I see they're charging 750 points for a Match Day Rain Pack - madness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Jersey offer is gone...

Never got my jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭big_drive

Never got my jersey

When u apply for it?

Sent away for it in the middle of July. One of the lads sent away for his at the end of June and got his last week. They said it would take 4 weeks, then they said 8 weeks, now I'm apparently getting it in 5-10 working days.

Happy to get anything free obvs but expect 3x the wait they initially gave ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭conamara

Bit of a ridiculous wait really, i redeemed points for a jersey, football and a travel mug four weeks ago and no sign of anything yet!!!! Surely these would be in stock and if it allows you to redeem them they would be popped in the post the next day!! Not quite sure why the delay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Has anyone got anything of these jokers.

Ordered a jersey on the 8th of August still nothing.

Only got mine last week after just under 3 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

I put in for the jersey around the middle of September. Should have it by next September with any luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Ordered mine in August, jersey landed this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

jj72 wrote: »
    Ordered mine in August, jersey landed this morning!

Good sign.. Ordered in August too but won't be back till half 6..

Advertisement