Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So have you pre-ordered Destiny 2?

• 24-08-2017 11:12am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well have you?

I have, got the digital deluxe on PS4, will get the DD on Xbox aswell so I will be there Day 1 :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Have you enough kids to get it on both systems?

I have the digital delux ordered and paid for on the PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Nope

Knowing me it will be a day or two beforehand...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Have you enough kids to get it on both systems?

Yup.... I might get it on the PC for the near 3 year old to play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Yeah payed off my collectors edition last week....€250 uuuuugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

2fiddy yoyo's on the CE. A score on the Lord Saladin figure. Thinking bog standard digital version too and trade in CE disc. Who knows. I'll be in Gamestop wednesday morning first thing regardless.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

2fiddy yoyo's on the CE. A score on the Lord Saladin figure. Thinking bog standard digital version too and trade in CE disc. Who knows. I'll be in Gamestop wednesday morning first thing regardless.

Have you not got the kids waiting in line already so you have it as soon as its released? :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Have you not got the kicks waiting in line already so you have it as soon as its released? :P

Kicks? No. Kids? No. They're being shipped off to School. Go learn something ya little 5hits.

Kicks? No. Kids? No. They're being shipped off to School. Go learn something ya little 5hits.

Dam you :P they only thing they need to learn is how to play destiny 2 for you :P

Dam you :P they only thing they need to learn is how to play destiny 2 for you :P

Ah she does enjoy having a go and shooting things. Likes Minecraft too.
    He likes Tricky Towers, but being only 3, can't really do jack $hit in it.

I have an old PC going unused so might tidy it up and put it in her room. See how she gets on.

Ah she does enjoy having a go and shooting things. Likes Minecraft too.

I have an old PC going unused so might tidy it up and put it in her room. See how she gets on.

If you need parts for the PC let me know, but do so by next Friday as I wont have access to them after that really :P

• Advertisement

If you need parts for the PC let me know, but do so by next Friday as I wont have access to them after that really :P

Cheers for the offer, but its an unusual BTX form. Plus, up until I built the current machine, it was running stuff fairly well. Diablo 3 / Guild Wars 2 / LoL. I think it'll run Minecraft fine. It's old, she's only 6 (nearly), it'll more than be sufficient.

Cheers for the offer, but its an unusual BTX form. Plus, up until I built the current machine, it was running stuff fairly well. Diablo 3 / Guild Wars 2 / LoL. I think it'll run Minecraft fine. It's old, she's only 6 (nearly), it'll more than be sufficient.

I have a treasure trove of PC's here man, all of it destined for the scrap heap even tho its all working etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Not yet but that D2 Pro at 450 is mighty tempting, shame the ****ing thing is white.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Not yet but that D2 Pro at 450 is mighty tempting, shame the ****ing thing is white.

I head Duct Tape and a black sharpie will sort that out ;)

But under all that white?

tenor.gif

I head Duct Tape and a black sharpie will sort that out ;)

Or dirty blue.

Gonna call gamestop and see if I can get it changed there and then for a black console, some lads will go bonkers for a white one I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I have the Destiny 2 Collectors Edition and the PS Pro White (with Destiny & DLC) ordered. €700 for the lot.

I have no issues spending money on stuff I get enjoyment or value out of (Destiny 1, Overwatch, Darkest Dungeon, Civilisation/X-Com) and I actually don't buy a whole pile of games.

Let them play a round or two for you. Might save my sanity from your absolute filth bag tactics
    Gonna call gamestop and see if I can get it changed there and then for a black console, some lads will go bonkers for a white one I'm guessing.

Adverts i'd say would be a good bet

Let them play a round or two for you. Might save my sanity from your absolute filth bag tactics

:D I did get much hilarity from dropping that massive speedup power on you lot.

:D I did get much hilarity from dropping that massive speedup power on you lot.

It is legitimately some of the most fun you can have with 3 other people with your clothes on

• Advertisement

It is legitimately some of the most fun you can have with 3 other people with your clothes on

You obviously didnt play the mini car games in GTA a while back, serious craic and you get to keep your clothes on there too.

You obviously didnt play the mini car games in GTA a while back, serious craic and you get to keep your clothes on there too.

I was in and out of GTA5 Online like 3 times while you were still in swaddling (GTA) clothes :P
    I saw ye playing on Twitch, I've played Micromachines in the 90's I'm familiar with that :D
    The playing of the game is great.... the time between games, lobby issues and generally breaking of the pace.... not so much
    But anyway, thats enough off topic from me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,490 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

There is a black version of that bundle available, but I don't see it for sale anywhere.

Game are selling the D2 Pro bundle for £353 inc shipping atm, works out around €390.

Have the CE ordered from Amazon France myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Went with the expansion pass edition on PS Store,was tempted to get the edition with the sword for an extra €10 but thought feck it its only a sword,regret it now,like who doesnt want a sword in destiny? Im a fool:D

Ive totally dropped destiny 1 now so i can be fresh for launch of 2. I had something like 600hrs played in 1 year so i needed a break!!

Elite Dangerous on PC has hoovered up all my time lately which has been a nice change. Have to say i play way to many 'grindy' games,i do love me some loots though!!

No kids yet but that may change soon,i should be cherishing having all this game time while i have it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭thegame983

Haven't pre ordered yet. Don't know why, I'll definitely be doing it over the weekend.

Yep

homer-excited.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Pre-ordered a while now. Got the digital psn edition, with the dlc and the sword, as its Destiny and I would be annoyed if I didn't have it.

Already have PS4 Pro and 4k HDR tv, so good to go on that front.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

no. the beta didnt really sell it for me. will wait awhile like i did with D1 to see how D2 is and decide then. started playing the witcher3 a few weeks ago so will be stuck in that for a good while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

wes wrote: »
    Pre-ordered a while now. Got the digital psn edition, with the dlc and the sword, as its Destiny and I would be annoyed if I didn't have it.

Already have PS4 Pro and 4k HDR tv, so good to go on that front.

Just need the pop-tarts and energy drinks so!

• Advertisement

CE Handbag or GTFO

Advertisement