Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Cup Fixtures

• 17-07-2017 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi,

I can't find to seem specific dates of when Munster play Castre or Leinster play Montpellier in the European Champions Cup.

I live in France and want to plan my weekends going to both games but on the official website it just gives a selection of dates over a weekend with no specifics not even a general idea of when these games are on.

Any ideas or info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Montjuic wrote: »
    Hi,

I can't find to seem specific dates of when Munster play Castre or Leinster play Montpellier in the European Champions Cup.

I live in France and want to plan my weekends going to both games but on the official website it just gives a selection of dates over a weekend with no specifics not even a general idea of when these games are on.

Any ideas or info?

The dates for the first 4 games will be announced in August at some point. Then the fixtures for rounds 5 and 6 will be announced after these games have been played.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Montjuic

Thanks very much for that info!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

https://twitter.com/ChampionsCup/status/898499374782840833

Dates for rounds 1-4 announced Tuesday at 2pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,724 ✭✭✭✭bilston

https://twitter.com/ChampionsCup/status/898499374782840833

Dates for rounds 1-4 announced Tuesday at 2pm.

Was wondering this myself the other day. They seem to be leaving it late this year. It seems a common theme in rugby in general at the moment!

Advertisement