Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteers for doing forecasts during MT's Vacation.

• 17-08-2017 5:28pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to syranbruen for doing the great forecasts the last two days and for thinking of Dacogawa by including their forecast.

I was thinking it might be an idea in order to avoid confusion to open this thread so that people could put their names forward to do the forecasts up until the 23 -8-17. So if people could post below if they would like to do the forecast starting with tomorrow's one and thereafter for each consecutive day.

Thank's and look forward to your contribution's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,492 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

If nobody is going to volunteer, I will continue to do them. Please post here guys if you are going to volunteer so there won't be mix ups like today again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭pauldry

You do it sryan. Its so changeable that nobody will mind rightly or wrongly.

pauldry wrote: »
    You do it sryan. Its so changeable that nobody will mind rightly or wrongly.

Ok :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,103 ✭✭✭✭Water John

I'd say, throw in a bit or more of rain everyday and you won't be too far wrong ATM. Ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Don't be upset if you get it way wrong as Met eireann are throwing in a few doubts due to ex-hurricane Gert passing by.

• Advertisement

Guys, I will be resigning from doing these daily forecasts because Boards.ie just doesn't seem to want to work for me :cool:.

Can somebody let Oneiric 3 know that I did reply to him but Boards.ie kept giving me an error and then I accidentally put something else in my clipboard meaning I lost my reply to him, please?

As I'll be resigning, somebody will have to fill in for the remaining days 'til MT returns.

I don't know if this post will post so this might look weird if it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,775 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

sryanbruen wrote:
    Guys, I will be resigning from doing these daily forecasts because Boards.ie just doesn't seem to want to work for me .

Thanks sryan, great job. Boards driving me nuts all weekend to, but I'm sure they're working on it

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Guys, I will be resigning from doing these daily forecasts because Boards.ie just doesn't seem to want to work for me :cool:.

Can somebody let Oneiric 3 know that I did reply to him but Boards.ie kept giving me an error and then I accidentally put something else in my clipboard meaning I lost my reply to him, please?

As I'll be resigning, somebody will have to fill in for the remaining days 'til MT returns.

I don't know if this post will post so this might look weird if it does.

Not sure what the issue is, but I have relieved you (of your task).

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Thanks sryan, great job. Boards driving me nuts all weekend to, but I'm sure they're working on it

It's my pleasure :). Anyway, I'm back full in force - though like I said, I have resigned from doing the forecast posts (doesn't mean I will stop giving my own updates in the general discussion thread though ;). Don't know what was going on. I was getting lots of cloudflare errors.
    DOCARCH wrote: »
    Not sure what the issue is, but I have relieved you (of your task).

Neither do I, all I know is that they were cloudflare related errors. Thank you :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donegal Storm

I was getting the same yesterday evening, '504 Gateway error' or something. Seems fine again today

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Thanks to sryanbruen and DOCARCH for doing the forecasts during MT's vacation.

Closing the thread now as MT has made his return .

Welcome back MT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement