Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near croke park

• 14-08-2017 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi. Heading up Sunday for the semi final. Usually park in clonliffe collage but have tickets for the davin so looking for somewhere closer. Have the kids with us too with one of them in a buggy so any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,930 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Hi. Heading up Sunday for the semi final. Usually park in clonliffe collage but have tickets for the davin so looking for somewhere closer. Have the kids with us too with one of them in a buggy so any help would be great. Thanks in advance

O'Connell schools behind Davin Stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭john mayo 10

Someone mentioned that to me. Is there much hassle getting to it and getting out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,930 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Someone mentioned that to me. Is there much hassle getting to it and getting out of it.

I was only in Clonliffe once and that took hours to get out of, you will be out of the O'Connell schools in a matter of minutes.

There is a very easy access to it after the match from the Davin Stand too.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭independent11

Amiens st on the Connolly station side (city side) of the junction at Portland Row/Seville Place. Free parking on both sides of the road and 10 min walk to the Davin.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭john mayo 10

Would clearys multi story car park be an alternative if i cant get parking any closer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

O'Connell schools or just walk Jones Rd is 300 metres long.

Advertisement