Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

8 Team Draft

• 11-08-2017 1:44pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was looking to join the main draft but seems its all filled up.

Will run an 8 team draft if theres enough interest.

Looking to get it done before the 6.45 deadline tonight though if possible.

1. Axwell

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

1. Axwell
    2. Mr Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Is the draft function even working? We had to abandon ours last night and we weren't alone from what I heard.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

keano_afc wrote: »
    Is the draft function even working? We had to abandon ours last night and we weren't alone from what I heard.

Ran one yesterday with some mates fine. Was only 3 of us but worked grand.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

keano_afc wrote: »

I am after doing 4 so far with no problems

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

1. Axwell
    2. Mr Moon
    3. d-gal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

I'm in!!!

1. Axwell
    2. Mr Moon
    3. d-gal
    4. Wanderer100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

I'll give it a go

1. Axwell
    2. Mr Moon
    3. d-gal
    4. Wanderer100
    5. Marksrfc21

1. Axwell
    2. Mr Moon
    3. d-gal
    4. Wanderer100
    5. Marksrfc21
    6. Braonain

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

How does 4pm suit people to run it? Can kick off with just 6 if thats all we have

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Axwell wrote: »
    How does 4pm suit people to run it? Can kick off with just 6 if thats all we have

Sounds good

• Advertisement

4 sounds good

PM's sent - 2 slots left.

We kick off at 4pm either way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

won't be around at 4 however will put a quick list for auto pics if you send me code now.

See y'all at 4 :)

Go on I will do another :)

All pm's sent = 8 places filled.

See you at 4 in the draft chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

can i join ?

lofty459

Might not be able to be on at 4 cos I'm travelling but will auto select players

Full up now sorry - doing max of 8 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

In, won't be online at 4 however have 70 players ranked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Full up now sorry - doing max of 8 players.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Frozen on round 13 lads?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

6 team draft at 3pm struggled but managed to get through.

Best of luck with it

Yup I think that's the end of that. Managed to pull together a decent 11 but lets hope the auto pick is nice to us

Will see if the auto picks take care of whats left - everyone is on their last player apart from me, i have 2. If it sorts itself out grand. If not will see about doing it again during the week and start with week 2.

If it sorts itself out dont forget you can transfer before the 18.45 deadline and get in any free agents

Will see if the auto picks take care of whats left - everyone is on their last player apart from me, i have 2. If it sorts itself out grand. If not will see about doing it again during the week and start with week 2.

If it sorts itself out dont forget you can transfer before the 18.45 deadline and get in any free agents

I still had 3 left?

Ah maybe there was another round, thought it was down to last 1 for everyone and i had 2 because i was first/last.

Edit: Yep you are right that was round 13/15

How are people fixed to redo this tomorrow at say 1pm?

Make sure to comment below so I know we have everyone available or at least doing a watchlist.

I will set it up now and send out the code via pm so people can sign up

Yeah 1pm is grand

How are people fixed to redo this tomorrow at say 1pm?

Make sure to comment below so I know we have everyone available or at least doing a watchlist.

I will set it up now and send out the code via pm so people can sign up

Gonna be busy tomorrow so I think I'll sit this one out and offer up the spot to anyone who wants it

• Advertisement

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Gonna be busy tomorrow so I think I'll sit this one out and offer up the spot to anyone who wants it

You could always watchlist or if it generally doesnt suit people tomorrow we can put it off till another day. No panic seen as we dont have a deadline till next Saturday now so id rather just do it at a time the current 8 are available.

Advertisement