Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good 2 or 3 way rotations?

Options
  • 10-08-2017 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,516 ✭✭✭

What teams rotate well early in season when looking to pick up value defenders etc?

Honestly haven't got the time to research it now!

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    There's a good app called fpl wizard that does all this, I bought the pro version last year (only about €1.50 I think) but they had a free version too. Check it out.

Is it up and running again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Is it up and running again this year.

Oh sorry, no, i only checked there now and it hasn't updated for 17/18 season.
    I hadn't used it yet this season as I'm only setting up for first 3 or so gw' s with a view to wildcarding once things become clearer with Sanchez, coutinho, all the new signings, lacazette , morata etc.
    So just assumed it was working. Pity, it was very useful last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Oh sorry, no, i only checked there now and it hasn't updated for 17/18 season.
    I hadn't used it yet this season as I'm only setting up for first 3 or so gw' s with a view to wildcarding once things become clearer with Sanchez, coutinho, all the new signings, lacazette , morata etc.
    So just assumed it was working. Pity, it was very useful last season.

Ye I think its gone . Such a shame as it was my most useful FF resource after this forum. To answer OP I think Burnley,Brighton,Bournemouth works out quite well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What teams rotate well early in season when looking to pick up value defenders etc?

Honestly haven't got the time to research it now!

Thanks for any advice.

Here's the rotating pairs, not sure about threeways:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I like Burnley, Brighton, Newcastle in terms of three-way rotation of guaranteed starters at £4.5m.

Over the first 6 gameweeks (no point planning any further IMO) it gives: TOT, WBA, WHU, WBA/CPL, STO and HUD/NEW.

The first fixture is a 1-2 pointer at best, but after that it's good IMO. Bournemouth work well with that too but at £4.5m you've only got Francis who may not even start.

Palace are the key to superb three-way rotation but there's no guaranteed early starters at £4.5m. Fosu-Mensah will hopefully become an option in the coming weeks.

For two-way, Burnley and Newcastle offer guaranteed £4.5m starters and give: TOT, WBA, WHU, CPL, STO and HUD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Palace-Burnley offer a lovely rotation starting out. Don't be surprised to see me with a PVA/Walters o.o.p. rotation!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Brighton and Huddersfield offer decent rotation for the first few months. I'm going with Lowe and Suttner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,516 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Currently on Foster/Elliott
    Bailly Cedric Daniels Suttner Long

Wondering would it be safer to drop Daniels as he is 5m and go for 3 rotating 4.5m lads that are starting....will probably play 3 at back though a good bit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Currently on Foster/Elliott
    Bailly Cedric Daniels Suttner Long

Wondering would it be safer to drop Daniels as he is 5m and go for 3 rotating 4.5m lads that are starting....will probably play 3 at back though a good bit.

If playing 3 at the back then drop Daniels and rotate your 4.5m defenders with Bailly/Cedric.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Lowe and Mee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Advertisement