Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

8 team draft pay league - €50

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I haven't got them yet.

Does anyone know if you can enter more than 1 draft league? I'm thinking of doing 2 but this would be my number 1 choice if you can only do 1.

https://draft.premierleague.com/help

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

PM wouldn't go through, but payment has.

I see the suggested starting date is the 8th....would it be worth putting it back a week to see what other transfers go through....thinking of a certain Mr. Sanchez!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

mectavba wrote: »

I see the suggested starting date is the 8th....would it be worth putting it back a week to see what other transfers go through....thinking of a certain Mr. Sanchez!

First match is 11th!
    Dearg PM gone again. Mextavba, code for league gone

Green&Red wrote: »
    mectavba wrote: »

First match is 11th!
    Dearg PM gone again. Mextavba, code for league gone

I'll get my coat!

The PM's seem to be acting up.

Green&Red can I pay you via PayPal rather than bank transfer ?

If yes then pm me your PayPal details. If not then I'll need to PayPal one of the other guys in this league for them to forward it to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

If yes then pm me your PayPal details. If not then I'll need to PayPal one of the other guys in this league for them to forward it to you.

I can facilitate the PayPal if needs be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Received PM too. Can I send via PayPal too

Paypal link gone to you both

Paypal link gone to you both

Not quite.

I need the email address linked to that account.

Also, when I reply to your pm's they are not going through.

So can you pm me your full email address that is linked to your PayPal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Not sure, but a work around might be a dummy account? might be a nightmare keeping track of 3 different teams thou

Apparently you can enter 10 separate draft teams on the 1 account!

• Advertisement

Not looking forward to the 6.30am start at all.

Did you set a time period between picks ?

Not looking forward to the 6.30am start at all.

Did you set a time period between picks ?

Its currently set at 90 seconds that might be default thou, but that would mean 3 hours in total, maybe 60 seconds is better but try be quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Payment and entry to draft league done. good luck and speak to you all Tuesday 8th at 10:30pm

60 seconds for definite I would say

What happens if you exceed the time limit? Is it a random autopick?

What happens if you exceed the time limit? Is it a random autopick?

There is a help section on the fpl draft site:

https://draft.premierleague.com/help

F1ngers wrote:
    There is a help section on the fpl draft site:

No offence but why can't you just answer the question and send that link? I saw your first post and couldn't see the answer to my question on the website.

No offence but why can't you just answer the question and send that link? I saw your first post and couldn't see the answer to my question on the website.

None taken.

Had a quick re-read of the thread and both your questions were answered on the draft league help site - I wouldn't link the site if I didn't find the answer there myself.

Some here will answer without linking, just depends on who sees it first.
    With your Premier League account you can enter up to 10 private and 3 public leagues. You'll need to draft a new squad for each league though.
    Depending on private league settings, you will be given between 30 and 120 seconds (default 90) to pick a player for your squad. If you fail to pick a player within the time limit then the following criteria will be used to make an automatic pick:

Select the highest priority player from your watchlist who is both available and in a position you still require.
    Select the highest ranked available player in the draft list in a position you still require.
    If an automatic pick is made then you will be marked as being offline and picks will be automatically made in subsequent rounds. You can mark yourself online again in the draft room to resume manual drafting.

Thanks, I didn't see that separate rules tab at the top of the help page. I'm gonna have to build a proper watch list for the first time ever I think. The auto pick by player ranking is a bit vague though, I assume they determine rank by price?

Thanks, I didn't see that separate rules tab at the top of the help page. I'm gonna have to build a proper watch list for the first time ever I think. The auto pick by player ranking is a bit vague though, I assume they determine rank by price?

You struggling to make the arranged draft time ?

• Advertisement

You struggling to make the arranged draft time ?

No 1030pm on August 8th suits me. I think I'll probably just take too long deciding my picks so I'll probably end up with a couple of autopicks :-)

There is some amount of defenders that you can pick, like onto my 5th choice and you still have Zabaleta, Dann, Cedric

Still missing two lads from the league, all 8 paid up

There is some amount of defenders that you can pick, like onto my 5th choice and you still have Zabaleta, Dann, Cedric

You're making lists ?

Maybe I was wrong to think I could wing it.

Green&Red wrote:

Can you send me the league details please. I don't think you sent them to me yet.

Lads, I left a message on the FPL Draft messageboard about the draft date. I'm in a bit of difficutly

I'm easy on a new date,

Probably easier to arrange a new date on this thread rather than the message board.

Postpone it by 24 hours if that suits ?

I'll be on a flight on the wednesday
    Saturday or Sunday evening this week suits me?

I'll be on a flight on the wednesday
    Saturday or Sunday evening this week suits me?

Yeah. I'd prefer Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

I'm can't do Sunday evening/night - I'm going to a gig.

Advertisement