Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parkour Training & Jams Galway

• 18-06-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was looking for people (teens) to train parkour with around Galway city if you would be interested email me or send me a message

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Megscroft

Hi, my son is interested in parkour. What would be involved in the training and costs. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sebbbb

Megscroft wrote: »
    Hi, my son is interested in parkour. What would be involved in the training and costs. Thanks

I just want to create a community of people that would come out and train it isnt anything serious

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rebledude

Hey man I'm looking to start it myself, are you a beginner or do you have experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Andrew Currie

rebledude wrote: »
    Hey man I'm looking to start it myself, are you a beginner or do you have experience?

Hey I am trying to create a community of parkourists around athy Carlow and castledermot reply and we can sort something out if you want

Advertisement