Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

National Vape Expo

Options
  • 01-07-2017 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Did anyone go to the National Vape Expo today, or planning to go tomorrow? I thought I might give it a shot to try new juices with the (hopefully plentiful) free e-liquids. Was busy today son would have to go tomorrow but wanted to see if it was worth my time and money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Phill_M wrote: »
    Did anyone go to the National Vape Expo today, or planning to go tomorrow? I thought I might give it a shot to try new juices with the (hopefully plentiful) free e-liquids. Was busy today son would have to go tomorrow but wanted to see if it was worth my time and money

Savage set up, couldn't believe it when I walked in. Can't understand the lack of advertising, although a good crowd today.

Came out with a Vape Wild bag full of free samples from the different vendors. plus a nice Giant Vapes t-shirt and wristbands.

Not many vendors with mods/tanks apart from a few with mechanical's.

Well worth the time and money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Savage set up, couldn't believe it when I walked in. Can't understand the lack of advertising, although a good crowd today.

Really ? , I've seen photos and some video and also saw guys commenting on a facebook page and I got the impression that the crowd was small .

jonski wrote: »
    Really ? , I've seen photos and some video and also saw guys commenting on a facebook page and I got the impression that the crowd was small .

We were in there for about 2 ish and there was a small enough crowd but by half 3 there were a good few knocking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

I never even heard about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

I never even heard about it!
    I only noticed it on this forum, on the top of the page as the latest post in the Vapewild subforum. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known either. I couldn't go in the end, ended up busy all weekend and would have only made it into Dublin 30 mins before the thing finished.

Hopefully it comes back, I'd like to give it a go, but it didn't seem well advertised and if the turnout out was poor then they mightn't bother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

balls missed this where was it?

was there any good tobacco juices there , cant vape anything else but black note but its not cheap but the best e-liquid on the market for tobacco

jonnny68 wrote: »

was there any good tobacco juices there , cant vape anything else but black note but its not cheap but the best e-liquid on the market for tobacco

The Convention Centre, Dublin!

Bought vampire vapes sweet tobacco and loving it. Reminds me of hangsen RY4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone know why there was no vape expo this year? I'm guessing it wasn't successful enough last year

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Anyone know why there was no vape expo this year? I'm guessing it wasn't successful enough last year

It's an American expo, I'm not sure how often it travels but I think it's nearly always held in various US states. Maybe they were just testing the waters and don't see the point of coming back.

The UK is prob our best bet for that kinda thing if you felt like making a weekend out of it and finding some cheap flights. I'd only do that if I was already planning a trip nearby though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

jonnny68 wrote: »

Give Drakes a try http://drakeseliquid.com. Seriously nice NET. £20 for 50mls. Burley is my favourite. I don't buy it very often as for the same price I can get twice as much of the RY4 I normally vape.

• Advertisement
Advertisement