Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL 2016 Pay Leagues and Prize Leagues

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Anyone hear anything from the Sunday World?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Green&Red wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything from the Sunday World?

Nothing by way of general communication (of result).

No FF holiday for me...busy getting monthly prizes for the 7th Bohs FF Comp.Looking good so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

No FF holiday for me...busy getting monthly prizes for the 7th Bohs FF Comp.Looking good so far!

Cool. Must free up a slot for it this season.

Meanwhile you can already pre register for the Harps league!! :D

You can now register for the new season by clicking below. Cost to enter again is €20, with 50% of that going into the prize fund and 50% going to FHFC. Once the Premier League launches the new competition,

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XZZ5FPR59ADEQ

Note. If you were in the League last year and want to enter the Champions league too, use the link you've been emailed. Champions League again initially reserved for League entrants from last season.

looking forward to the champions league.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Cool. Must free up a slot for it this season.

Meanwhile you can already pre register for the Harps league!! :D

You can now register for the new season by clicking below. Cost to enter again is €20, with 50% of that going into the prize fund and 50% going to FHFC. Once the Premier League launches the new competition,

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XZZ5FPR59ADEQ

Note. If you were in the League last year and want to enter the Champions league too, use the link you've been emailed. Champions League again initially reserved for League entrants from last season.

Ah the "sister" comp....how you've grown sister ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Received my liverpool Jersey from EP Mooneys, fair play

Green&Red wrote: »
    Received my liverpool Jersey from EP Mooneys, fair play

Ditto for their H2H comp...great to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

The new chip announcment is further reason not to enter any paid competitions with a knock out element this season

Should have the 7th Bohs FF Comp up and running next week...just trying to see if I can get another prize or two.Have some nice monthly prizes so far including fourballs @ Elmgreen Golf Club,games of Footee in Ballinascorney,Glasnevin Glass vouchers and lunch for 2 in the Cowtown Cafe (where I understand CSF recently enjoyed a meal!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Should have the 7th Bohs FF Comp up and running next week...just trying to see if I can get another prize or two.Have some nice monthly prizes so far including fourballs @ Elmgreen Golf Club,games of Footee in Ballinascorney,Glasnevin Glass vouchers and lunch for 2 in the Cowtown Cafe (where I understand CSF recently enjoyed a meal!).
    The Cowtown Cafe was wonderful, everyone should join this league next year, as much as its killing me to promote anything Bohs related :D Both the Bohs and the Harps leagues are pretty much the pinnacle of FPL pay leagues IMO.

CSF wrote: »
    The Cowtown Cafe was wonderful, everyone should join this league next year, as much as its killing me to promote anything Bohs related :D Both the Bohs and the Harps leagues are pretty much the pinnacle of FPL pay leagues IMO.

I assume you just forgot to mention that we handed them their arses in Ballybofey on Friday night. ;)

What were the numbers in this last year and what or won it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I assume you just forgot to mention that we handed them their arses in Ballybofey on Friday night. ;)
    As if I follow the goings on of the Premier Division :D

Up the hoops...no that's not the wording I'm looking for.

It's getting tight at the bottom alright.

What were the numbers in this last year and what or won it?

134 entrants (€600 in overall prizes and 10 decent monthly prizes).Can't remember the score that won it...but Sinead Whelan who I think came second in the Harps league won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

Hi all, the Wexford FC fantasy football is up and running now also. €20 signup with 50% of proceeds on prizes plus free entry into our cup competition. More information below:
    http://wexfordfc.ie/fantasyfootball

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

jamesozzie wrote: »
    Hi all, the Wexford FC fantasy football is up and running now also. €20 signup with 50% of proceeds on prizes plus free entry into our cup competition. More information below:
    http://wexfordfc.ie/fantasyfootball

this is last seasons thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

manual_man wrote: »
    this is last seasons thread :p

Thanks dude, I didn't even notice! I can't seem to find the link for this years

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

it's right below this thread on the FSA home page (as i type this)

edit 3 threads down now :P anyway you can't miss it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057763841

Advertisement