Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Renewal

Options
  • 09-06-2017 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I am out of the country and I did not want to renew my car insurance yet you have done this and already deducted my bank for €75.
    I urgently need you to refund this money and not renew this policy.
    Can you reply asap
    T Farrell

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi tfarrell, sorry to hear this. If you PM me your policy number I can have a look into this for you. Thanks Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭tfarrell

Hi Lisa,

I have sent you a pm.

Its funny as this renewal quote for an existing customer is much more expensive than if I was to go online as a new customer.  Makes no sense.

Can you look into this and come back to me ASAP?

Hi tfarrell, I've sent you a PM. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭tfarrell

Hi Lisa,

I have sent you PM - I urgently need a copy of my no claims bonus emailed over to me today.

Info in the PM

Thank you

Hi tfarrell, I've just replied to your message. Lisa

• Advertisement
Advertisement