Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 2016/17

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Defeat 107 - 88 in the final game leaves me in 15th.

I'm just glad not to get relegated, ended up with the 4th highest score in the end.

Good hustle everyone, congrats to those going up and commiserations to those going down, we had quite a battle.

H2H is just not my forte. Have crap seasons, don't do well. Have very good seasons don't do well.

Next year, again I won't get promotion :pac:

Better luck next year Mr P, you're becoming the Oldham Athletic of the FSA League 1.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

FSA League 1 Final table attached.
    I remember CSF looking for it after the season had ended last year.

As I mentioned before I had fourth lowest overall score and finished eigth.
    Went on a run of thirteen wins in fifteen.

So, if fifteen or sixteen people in the Premier League and Championship don't sign up for next season, that'd be great. :pac:

70d219bf1e6794cd1ddbaed1c0a05a70d9cf33810694e660a66171d8e39a5d9b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

A 1 pt defeat (92-93) to end this season. After 2 back to back promotions, I actually may get the most satisfaction from securing my position in this league 1 GW before the end.

After 10 GWs, I was on 9 defeats. And I think 3 wins away from first safe spot. I had a very good run after that (including 6 consecutive wins to get back in contention) with 11 wins, 1 draw for only 3 defeats in the next 15 games. Had another horror run right after with 8 defeats in the next 9 games. But eventually I made the most of my 3 remaining chips (WC 35, BB 36 & TC 37) to get 3 wins in a row that got me safe!

One word: phew!

Roll on next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

That was a close one!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

For next season we have:
    Easy Rod
    Kevinroche3333
    Decoda
    Christy Browne
    Cypher Sounds
    $hifty
    F1ngers
    Captain Bob
    Jimmii
    Remoteboy
    Kilburn
    Steven81
    Finnharpsboy
    Mr.Prodston
    Neolous
    Monkstown Hoop
    ElTel
    T-bon3
    MrSkinny
    Patmac

First backups are: Copper Pipe, Km79, The Neon Knight, Manual_man, Deadlineday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Back to back promotions for the top 4 including myself so happy days. Well done to El Tel winning both the Qualifying and League 1 in successive seasons, some achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

patmac wrote: »
    Back to back promotions for the top 4 including myself so happy days. Well done to El Tel winning both the Qualifying and League 1 in successive seasons, some achievement.

In successive seasons? That has got to be cheating!

Advertisement