Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness series presale

Options
  • 24-05-2017 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Please does anyone have a offer code they an give me ? It's my sons birthday today and he's expecting to come home from school to news of tickets for his birthday .. Vodafone are as per usual **** and haven't sentence out their presale link 😡 #desperatemom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

are you talking about the Autumn internationals in November

I doubt you will have any problem getting tickets in public sale

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Riskymove wrote: »
    are you talking about the Autumn internationals in November

I doubt you will have any problem getting tickets in public sale
    Yes the autumn internationals .. yes I know I will get the tickets on Friday but the problem is it's my 11 year old sons birthday today and that's all he wanted was a ticket and I suppose I can't guarantee I'll get a ticket on Friday so I'm his eyes he hasn't got his ticket for his birthday ! Ugh Vodafone are a absolute joke ! Pleaseeeeee if anyone has a irfu code I would be forever grateful x

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Don't let him put you under that kind of pressure. It's not like you can make the games happen today either. They aren't for another 5 months. He can wait 2 days for a booking e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just tell him that they aren't on sale until Friday.

I got mine in the presale and there were good seats in the 3 game package available at 10.15 so I'm sure they'll make public sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

Just tell him that they aren't on sale until Friday.

I got mine in the presale and there were good seats in the 3 game package available at 10.15 so I'm sure they'll make public sale.

Did you get yours in the supporter's club presale or the vodafone one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Tried about 12 times for tickets too the SA game in the supporters club sale and kept crashing at the Vertifed by visa stage. Eventually got the tickets but a 2 min max job took a damn hour

Vodafone are a joke they never sent out the links to the presale me along with many others ante raging because they did this exact same thing last year ! If anyone has a code I would be forever grateful

Are the supporters club presale codes specific to each person or is there just a generic code for all ?

Would someone be kind enough to give me a code they have already used and it might work ? Stranger things have happened !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

The supporters club one. I was getting no tickets whatsoever for the 3 game package and then at 10.15 I got tickets on the half way line on the East Lower.

I think they must have been drip released as I was getting nothing in any two game packs or the SA game alone (like PTH2009) and then eventually it worked.

The codes are user unique and there are limits on the amounts of tickets you can buy. Not only that but the codes only work for one sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Tried about 12 times for tickets too the SA game in the supporters club sale and kept crashing at the Vertifed by visa stage. Eventually got the tickets but a 2 min max job took a damn hour

IRFU tweeting that the verification issue is now sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

The supporters club one. I was getting no tickets whatsoever for the 3 game package and then at 10.15 I got tickets on the half way line on the East Lower.

I think they must have been drip released as I was getting nothing in any two game packs or the SA game alone (like PTH2009) and then eventually it worked.

The codes are user unique and there are limits on the amounts of tickets you can buy. Not only that but the codes only work for one sale.

Thanks for that. I was banking on the vodafone presale but there is still no word from them

Advertisement