Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Harbour Police - Recruitment Campaign 2015

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kalel90

Nothing yet either. Hopefully we all know either way by the end of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BelfastMan26

Nothing yet for me either. Hopefully it's this week either way, the waiting is killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wonkyempresso

Well has anyone heard anything today? I thought we would know either way by today at the latest but starting to look unlikely.

Nothing yet wonky. I was told we would know today.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭letsdoit2013

Nothing my end

• Advertisement

Looks like it will be next week then.

Anyone been in contact with the HR to see if a decision has been made yet and if you haven't heard it means your unsuccessful?

I contacted them today and they said that the girl in HR had been off a day and they were potentially behind schedule a bit.

Thanks, you don't want to pester them but when you get told you will hear one way or the other by a date and then hear nothing its quite frustrating.

Yeah I don't want to be pestering either but as you say, it is quite frustrating to be told something and then hear nothing at all.

• Advertisement

Must be more than just a bit behind, I was kind of expecting to hear something yesterday. Wonder how they are planning to fit everything in as they still are planning a second interview, then medical and vetting before they get the candidates into a training squad.

I think I was being slightly optimistic when I said they were behind schedule. Hopefully they have decided to get rid of the second interview and are just going to send out offers, although I highly doubt it. I keep panicking every time I get an alert for my emails.

Yea you would think they will have to give it a miss on the second interviews. Though hope they still let us know if we didn't make the cut. Yea every time the email goes a small part of me thinks "this is it" then its eBay or something silly.

Yeah I would like to think that no matter what they decide to do that they let us either way.

Wonder if it will be a Friday special like every other time they have got in contact after the next stage. Thought someone would have surely heard something by now.

I spoke to the girl in HR yesterday and she said that they have not sent out any emails yet due to "operational reasons", whatever they mean by that. They are hoping to send them out mid week next week and it is still their intention to have a second set of interviews.

That's good then at least that gives us some sort of time line. Will have to forget about it till then. Cheers for the info!

Has anybody heard anything yet?

Nope nothing as yet though they really like to drag this interview part out. Wonder how many will get invited for a second interview. I thought they initially interviewed quite a lot of people compared to what other recruitment campaigns seemed to be like.

Nothing yet here either!

• Advertisement

nothing my end

anyone been in contact with HR lately maybe had to adjust the time frame again?

Haven't been in contact since last week but I was considering phoning later to see what's happening.

Yea best to leave it until probably around 4, then after that I would say its past midweek. Hopefully whoever is successful in a second interview wont have to wait this long for feedback on it.

Just checked my emails and I received an email for a 2nd interview yesterday evening.

Happy days, looks like I'm waiting on the dear John then. Well done

Congrats mate! Nothing this end so thinking a dear John my way

Anyone else hear anything yet/ receive their dear Johns yet? Was hoping to get some feedback and assuming they should be letting us know if we didn't progress.

Haven't received anything yet, I did phone on Friday to ask what was happening and was told not to assume you have been unsuccessful until you have heard either way from them. I would love to know what way they are working this process.

• Advertisement

Yeah, it was a fair while back when i was told i would hear within 2 weeks. Will hopefully hear back either way this week then! Cheers.

Advertisement