Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options
1130131132133134136»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭blueboat

Yea me too. Arse is numb from all this sitting waiting about.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭letsdoit2013

Yip same here Bunsen I feel your pain!

It has me worried for PCA running out, mines not due to run out til August but even so!!! Ya just never know if the call is going to come!

Yea mine's expiring start of July so really need to be in the next 2 intakes calls!

Sure if we've passed it once we can do it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Bunsen1burner

Yea we can, though I hope we don't have too!!!!!!!!

blueboat wrote: »
    Yea me too. Arse is numb from all this sitting waiting about.

Whats your score Blueboat? Are we thinking calls could be out this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Sydnor87

How do you know when PCA is due to run out? Last communication I received was to tell me I passed my medical.

• Advertisement

Sydnor87 wrote: »
    How do you know when PCA is due to run out? Last communication I received was to tell me I passed my medical.

Hi Syd, we all got a four month extension onto our PCAs so instead of running out after 6 months we got 10 months!

Advertisement