Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 2016/17

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    I did and am currently sitting with jimmii 1 point ahead of you but in 9th position due to my mediocre overall (though I gained 600k positions up to 290k in the last 6 GWs).

Unlikely too for me to make it 3 promotions in a row but 4th spot seems reachable (and maybe will be enough to go up) and most importantly after my disastrous start (was on 9 defeats after 10 games :eek:!!! and at that point I was around 3 wins away from 1st safe spot ; if I get promotted I'd have done a Leicester over a single season :D) I'd be delighted just to save my position in this league (only 7 points ahead of relegation zone so not safe yet at all).

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

F1ngers wrote: »
    Another win, move up a spot too.
    Passes Mr.P. :P

Last place in this league scores 81 points, second highest in the league, up against the only person who could beat them - that's rough.

Sums up my season so far.best GW so far but still lose.god damn pedro:mad:well done hackers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Out of the relegation zone and up to 17th.
    Only four points between me and seventh.

Looks like Chic's XI has given up on this season, no transfers since GW20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Away to Hackers this weekend in a top of the table clash. Expecting a hostile reception from the home crowd.

Currently lead Masons Mercenaries 46 - 34.

My Aguero(TC) + Sterling v Grant + Alonso + Snodgrass + De Bruyne(C).

If Snodgrass doesn't play he has Pieters(6(MNC)) to sub in.

If I can sneak a win here, it pulls him into the relegation dog-fight. :D

The more the merrier. :pac:

• Advertisement

Up to 10th now after winning 9 of last 10(total of 14 wins now).

Laluda in trouble, 9 points from safety and Chic's XI is now a zombie team with no transfers since GW21.

Five points between 18th and 13th, with another four points gap up to 7th.

Hackers and Locusts(1st and 2nd) are safe from relegation after this weekends results. :pac:

Up to ninth with another win.
    Second lowest points total in the league. :D

League leader beaten by a zombie team.
    Still a two horse race for the title though.

penguinconemic.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm getting seriously annoyed with this league now!

I've got the 5th best rank in the league and as of last night I dropped back into 18th place to the team who was in 18th and who had the highest gameweek score. I had the second highest GW score :pac:

And I lost by a point to the leader last week.

So that's why I've been quiet recently :o

I'm getting seriously annoyed with this league now!

I've got the 5th best rank in the league and as of last night I dropped back into 18th place to the team who was in 18th and who had the highest gameweek score. I had the second highest GW score :pac:

And I lost by a point to the leader last week.

So that's why I've been quiet recently :o

You've had no luck in this league this season Would still expect you to climb up the table over the next few weeks. Hopefully you don't get relegated, I hear that league 2 can be fairly rough ; )

I've been lucky this year, have 4th highest rank and went back top of the league this week. Promotion should be nearly guaranteed unless there's a complete collapse from now to the end of the season.
    Hopefully will continue to battle it out with Hackers for first ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I've fallen out of love with fantasy football of late..... just a point above the relegation zone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I've fallen out of love with fantasy football of late..... just a point above the relegation zone :(

Welcome back FHB. :)

Welcome back FHB. :)

I'm sure I wasn't missed that much :D

2 wins in a row and up to 16th :)

It's a fierce battle to avoid 18th place!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I've just about managed to keep myself out of that some how! Back to back promotions seems a long time ago now!

Eight in a row sees me up to seventh - eleven points clear of eighteenth(beat Laluda this w/e).

Bottom two seem destined for relegation.

A lot of teams within six or eight points that could see themselves dragged into relegation battle.

6 defeats in the last 7 games has me back in 17th position with no points safety regarding the 18th spot. It's getting tense and my team is not in great shape. Still have WC, TC & BB to play though but will have to play them well and hope to have luck on my side.

Promoted to the championship ; ) A win at the weekend leaves me 16pts ahead of 4th in the league

Beat the league leader to put a hold on them winning the league.

Finally safe from relegation and have won 13 from last 15.

Relegation Race Hots Up in FSA League 1

With 5 teams within 3 points of each other the race to avoid relegation is most certainly heating up with 3 GWs to go.

trFhGAX.jpg

I've got about 100 points goal difference on most teams, and the 4th highest rank in the league :pac: :o which might be important.

I got a win to stand still this week.

Best of luck everyone, I hope ye all get just one point less than me or the opponent you face these last 3 weeks and that we all score over 100 points in all of them :)

After a terrible start (9 defeats in my first 10 games) I managed to reach a comfortable enough position 6 GWs ago. But I got 5 defeats in a row that put me back in big trouble. I finally stemmed the tide this GW (and it was needed!).

It's very very tight. And I'm with Mr. P about wishing you all good luck and 100 pointers... while I get 101 pointers :p.

• Advertisement

Neoulous wrote: »
    After a terrible start (9 defeats in my first 10 games) I managed to reach a comfortable enough position 6 GWs ago. But I got 5 defeats in a row that put me back in big trouble. I finally stemmed the tide this GW (and it was needed!).

It's very very tight. And I'm with Mr. P about wishing you all good luck and 100 pointers... while I get 101 pointers :p.

We're up against each other this weekend, just need the 1pt to win the league. Would you settle for a 100pt each draw ; )

We're up against each other this weekend, just need the 1pt to win the league. Would you settle for a 100pt each draw ; )
    Ha only seeing this now.

Well sorry for my win but it was so vital (still desperately tight at the bottom!) ! But I did not forget you and "asked" Hackers to lose such that you have the league won ;) :pac:.

By the way, I believe it's my 4th league leader scalp this year :D. It's my failure against the "small" teams that put me in that mess of a situation :p.

I've only gone and bloody well done it! :D

Avoided relegation with a match to spare and currently up to 13th position. With results going my way I could reach 10th or fall back to 16th.

This season was far too stressful for my liking.

Oh yeah, and 3rd highest rank in the league too for what it's worth :(

Looks like I've survived for another crack at League 1 next season barring a 329 point swing.

Lost interest in FPL altogether this season for some reason but by the looks of it, I've managed to hang on.

I've only gone and bloody well done it! :D

Avoided relegation with a match to spare and currently up to 13th position. With results going my way I could reach 10th or fall back to 16th.

This season was far too stressful for my liking.

Oh yeah, and 3rd highest rank in the league too for what it's worth :(

In 11th place with the 4th lowest score. :P

Final relegation spot between Masons Mercenaries and Chic's XI, which is a zombie team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Looks like I sneaked 4th in this after a late charge.

Assume it's just top 3 promoted?

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Top 3 guaranteed promotion but reckon you've a good chance of promotion as well. Hopefully see you in the championship next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Top 3 guaranteed promotion but reckon you've a good chance of promotion as well. Hopefully see you in the championship next season.

Cheers and congratulations on winning the league

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Poor end to season but Klippity Klopp is going up to the Championship :D

• Advertisement

Defeat 107 - 88 in the final game leaves me in 15th.

I'm just glad not to get relegated, ended up with the 4th highest score in the end.

Good hustle everyone, congrats to those going up and commiserations to those going down, we had quite a battle.

H2H is just not my forte. Have crap seasons, don't do well. Have very good seasons don't do well.

Next year, again I won't get promotion :pac:

Advertisement