Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet on yourself!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Strange that the guy with the most points is longer odds than the guy in second place.

Having looked at their teams there's no glaring difference that justifies that or am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I think the guy in second has 2 transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,752 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Not a big fan of this. We're not allowed bet on FPL as per the rules. But Paddy Power are

• Registered Users Posts: 39,493 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

CSF wrote: »
    Not a big fan of this. We're not allowed bet on FPL as per the rules. But Paddy Power are

Is that really in the rules? Must be the most broken rule of them all

KevIRL wrote: »

Is that really in the rules? Must be the most broken rule of them all
    Yeah back in the day there were leagues deleted for having prize breakdowns in the 'forum' section apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yeah back in the day there were leagues deleted for having prize breakdowns in the 'forum' section apparently.

So cash leagues are against FPL rules?

So cash leagues are against FPL rules?
    That's my understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I remember about 4 seasons ago bambury bookmakers put up odds on their league. They based odds on your history.
    They gave my team 6/1 but gave a team I had set up for herself 150/1 (as it had no history and they were possibly also going by the girls name)
    They only let me bet €20 on it.
    Needless to say that team got my full attention and I only narrowly missed out. (Team finished in top 2k in the world but standard was very high as it was a free league with cash prizes)

Advertisement