Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny Merchandise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Alright lads,

Just bought a 1/6 figure from France. Would i be right in saying there will be no customs/import fees.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Alright lads,

Just bought a 1/6 figure from France. Would i be right in saying there will be no customs/import fees.

Cheers
    Goods purchased within the EU, so no import tax or duty.

Amazon France have some of the Mega Bloks sets in stock atm, just check the individual listing first as most of them are still marketplace sellers.

Goods purchased within the EU, so no import tax or duty.

Amazon France have some of the Mega Bloks sets in stock atm, just check the individual listing first as most of them are still marketplace sellers.

Thanks for confirming that.

I bought the 1/6 Hunter on eBay, seller location is France.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Just purchased the 4 Raid Posters from the Bungie store. Missed out on them the first time round. Wasn't gonna happen this time.

VoG
    CE
    KF
    WotM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Just purchased the 4 Raid Posters from the Bungie store. Missed out on them the first time round. Wasn't gonna happen this time.

VoG
    CE
    KF
    WotM

Those are class.

• Advertisement

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Those are class.

They are. Think the VoG one is my fav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Those are savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

About time. I'll be collecting all of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,970 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

emmetkenny wrote: »
    About time. I'll be collecting all of these.

Every. Single. One.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bye bye bank balance haha

Hopefully that is just the first wave too. So many more they can do - even before destiny.

"so honey, about that money saved on rent...."

• Registered Users Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Bye bye bank balance haha

You must have a tiny bank balance :pac:

Yeah these will all be purchased. Oryx and Crota look cute. Haha.

They'll look well next to Saladin and his wolves and Cayde

New PC Merchandise on the way courtesy of Razer.
    Razer: Destiny 2’s availability on PC for the first time also presents a strategic partnership opportunity with Razer featuring a product suite of gaming peripherals: the Razer Ornata Chroma keyboard, the Razer ManO’ War Tournament Edition headset, the Razer DeathAdder Elite mouse, and the Razer Goliathus Speed mouse mat.

Just ordered this off an Etsy Shop:

il_570xN.1191817063_hjog.jpg

Resin Cast model, not a 3D print. All the stuff they do is Resin Cast, so slightly more expensive, but quality should hold up. All reviews I've read have been glowing.

wexdevil wrote: »

Get one off ebay? I hope you didn't get stung too much over the sdcc price for it.

Just ordered this off an Etsy Shop:

Resin Cast model, not a 3D print. All the stuff they do is Resin Cast, so slightly more expensive, but quality should hold up. All reviews I've read have been glowing.

The character ones, aping the Bungie figures themselves, look amazing.

Which I could buy a Cayde (Bungie version that comes with a D2 pre-order). Looking forward to getting my Saladin one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Get one off ebay? I hope you didn't get stung too much over the sdcc price for it.

Nah not eBay but at sdcc, ordered it when presale went up, about €42 just needs to be picked up.

Destiny 2 Glacier White PS4 Pro console bundle announced.

Going to be an expensive winter. There goes the turf & coal allowance.

wexdevil wrote: »
    Nah not eBay but at sdcc, ordered it when presale went up, about €42 just needs to be picked up.

Was wondering as the presale was for collection. Good to get one, the scalpers do be out in force at events like SDCC. Seen traders buy the exclusives then immediately return to their own tables and charge double.

The character ones, aping the Bungie figures themselves, look amazing.

Which I could buy a Cayde (Bungie version that comes with a D2 pre-order). Looking forward to getting my Saladin one.

Yeah, they look absolutely savage. If (and when) I buy them, I think I'd go for the Concrete effect ones, best looking ones.

https://twitter.com/playstation/status/884397041522270212

disappointing bundle - would have hoped for some sort of D2 design on the console, not just a white ps4pro. Not that I would have bought it anyway.

https://twitter.com/playstation/status/884397041522270212

Here's the image, bit disappointing after the Taken King console but in line with launching white consoles with a Destiny release.

DEYCa2qVwAEyCxg?format=png

Yeah, they look absolutely savage. If (and when) I buy them, I think I'd go for the Concrete effect ones, best looking ones.

Yep - 70 quid for them is too steep for my blood on that.

Was in a comic shop at the weekend and saw a funky little statue - "I'll take the Iron Man one please... how much? 87quid? EEEEEHHHHhhhhh, i'll have to leave that!"

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

Hey folks, quick question regarding Age of Triumph t-shirts, Is there anything quirky about the size of the t-shirts. Are you safer going up or down a size, or do they tend to conform to what you'd normally order??

McMafia77 wrote: »
    Hey folks, quick question regarding Age of Triumph t-shirts, Is there anything quirky about the size of the t-shirts. Are you safer going up or down a size, or do they tend to conform to what you'd normally order??

Seem to be about the same size as the ones qwertee use, bit looser on the shoulders.

• Advertisement

Advertisement