Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup Semi Final V Chelsea Official Thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I still don't understand how your a C Mod you should be demoted as your not fit to mod with the amount of trolling you do!
    As for Chelscum your alliance with Millwall and Rangers FC is basically why your a horrible club with horrible fans!

As this forum is outside the regular Soccer forum and their particular totting up rules, I'm going to step in here and deal with this blatant trolling myself. Take a few days off from the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Ok, back to reality after lobbing a few grenades in the main forum. I thought overall the performance was good. Spurs were the better the team but how did we lose? For all our possession we never found holes in the Russians defence. Courtois only really was tested in garbage time apart from the goals. Our goals were also amazing so you have to give credit to the Huzzars defence more than their attack that the score line looks comfortable for them considering the mistakes that are made for the first three goals.

Questions for the team include should Ericsson be taking the corners? Yes his delivery in open play is amazing but 11 corners today and (this is fairly typical) not one of Kane, Toby, Dier, Alli or Vertongen was hit. I thought most of the deliveries were poor and I would like to see what Trippier could do.

Next up is the general approach. I thought we were unlucky to be chasing the game for 86 minutes, the Son brain fart in particular causing us untold problems. When you look at how we struggle against fast breaking teams like Liverpool you could question the approach but I think, overall it is the way forward. We are murdering the lesser teams and we won't always concede handy early goals for boring sit back and wait teams.

Where can we improve? Sadly we can't sign players like Willian to sit on the bench and put on a puss like a baby with a slapped arse when he is substituted. All we can do is persevere with an extremely talented first 11 and one or two decent subs and hope we don't ship injuries that saw our Centre Forward miss a quarter of the season and some of our backs even more. Maybe we should do the smart thing and avoid all European football in 2018/19 and then piss up the following years league.

Speaking of piss ups, yes I have been on the lash since 3 o'Clock. COYS!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

GavRedKing wrote: »
    :pac:

Ye were very good, theres a trophy in that Spurs side but not this season, IMO.

I love the calling of fans scum though and then saying theyve no class.

The irony isnt lost on me.

Good luck in Wembley next year too.

why did we never see this guy here except when chelsea beat spurs(thankfully rarely happens these days)? is that not the definition of a troll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Kimsang wrote: »
    why did we never see this guy here except when chelsea beat spurs(thankfully rarely happens these days)? is that not the definition of a troll?

Watch them ignore the trolling because he's a mod

• Registered Users Posts: 8,663 ✭✭✭Worztron

:(

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Saying ye'll win a trophy soon and wishing ye luck for next year is trolling now?

I'll leave ye too it so, enjoy the run in and maybe we'll see ya over in the main forum some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Saying ye'll win a trophy soon and wishing ye luck for next year is trolling now?

I'll leave ye too it so, enjoy the run in and maybe we'll see ya over in the main forum some day.

You're only here to rub salt on a wound, you're not welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭Glebee

Still cant figure out where it went wrong yesterday evening.
    OK game away an silly early goal and then Son had a brain fart moment for the peno but we showed guts to get back level on both times and looked the better team for a lot of the match.
    The two goals at the end were complete sucker punches but maybe thats the sort of players we need to push onto the next level.
    Its been widely documented all week that the way to get at Chelsea it seems is play two up front, maybe that is the case.
    Chelsea have a stringer squad that us, if you can bring on the likes of Hazard and Costa with twenty minutes left you have a good squad.
    Spurs on the other hand had no real game winners to bring on.
    IMO Spurs need to loosen the purse strings this summer and buy proven class players is they want to push on to next level. If not we will stay as also rans with maybe a League Cup to show for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Levy Lover

Look back at some of your comments in the soccer forum down through the years about Spurs .. You are one of the biggest trolls out there ...how you are a mod i'll never know.

# plastic fan since 2012 I bet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Levy Lover wrote: »
    Look back at some of your comments in the soccer forum down through the years about Spurs .. You are one of the biggest trolls out there ...how you are a mod i'll never know.

# plastic fan since 2012 I bet?

2003 actually :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Deise Vu wrote: »
    Ok, back to reality after lobbing a few grenades in the main forum.

You can take a week off the site for trolling so.

Zaph wrote: »

Zaph hurting over Leeds yday?.. One rule for a mod eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

How is this trolling, yet the clear example of trolling I quoted in my last post isn't, and is not deemed worthy of an infraction. Soccer forum mods are like gangsters eh? can't you just kindly **** off back to the soccer forum, as you don't post in here usually. Tah

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

Not sure why guys are wondering how we lost that game, brutal defending for the 1st 3 goals, u can't do that against good teams.

LLoris positioning for the free was terrible, reminiscent of Robinson against Chelsi in the league cup, no need to say anything abot son, no man on the 18 yd line for the corner for the 3rd, a pretty basic thing.

Need to learn from this or we won't win anything.

Davies was a massive loss as we didn't have the balance we ormally have, he would probably have struggled against Moses pace either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

No need to be an arse

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

No need to be an arse

But he is an Arse and He is a Dick, and with that combination:

"He can go fook himself"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭Glebee

Brilliant. Just to top it all of arsenal win :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Glebee wrote: »
    Brilliant. Just to top it all of arsenal win :(

Thought they deserved it more today.

Where to now for City.......I don't think Guardiola is the Genius Manager that he thinks he is.

For us lets get another run together and secure second place AT worst

:pac: COYS

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Bindippers result has cheered me up no end ...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

FFS Lads, not reading all the sh1te that's been reported, thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement