Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Reserve list for the Creed please :)

/cheapskate
    Any chance you could do Parcel Motel - Parcel Motel shipping, as it's quite a bit cheaper?
    No worries if it's hassle
    /cheapskate

On the list.

No to the PM I think - they expressly forbid liquids, plus there's an extra couple of 'steps' out of my hands in that it's collected the PM first, distributed, and then collected by the customer. Whereas ATM (well, the once I did it) I hand it personally to the courier sorting depot and it goes straight into distribution from there. I just feel safer that way! TBH, it wouldn't be a huge saving anyway as quite a bit of the shipping cost is for packing materials - I have to use a horrific amount of bubble wrap and also ship in boxes, not jiffy bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

You can put me down for the AMOUAGE, and on the reserve list for the creed

Amouage sold out!

OK, the demand for Aventus is obviously huge so let's make that reserve list an order list for a second decanter! Timescale will be a bit longer on this one as I'm wary of ordering over a grand's worth of stuff in my first order from a supplier so will get the first one out of the way first (when it's back in stock anyway) and then order the second. So a week or two extra - but I'll take the money later as well.

One slot left folks (there was none, but someone deleted a post looking for a slot).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Could I also be added to the reserve list for Terre D'Hermes too!?

Also was just thinking about the decanting process where you mentioned you would have to decant squirt by squirt...would a small fine glass drill work, drill a small hole to decant, maybe use a fine filter to catch any glass dust...just a thought?

Either way, awesome work!

• Advertisement

Second Terre d'Hermes split opened - two slots left!

frag420 wrote: »
    Could I also be added to the reserve list for Terre D'Hermes too!?

Also was just thinking about the decanting process where you mentioned you would have to decant squirt by squirt...would a small fine glass drill work, drill a small hole to decant, maybe use a fine filter to catch any glass dust...just a thought?

Either way, awesome work!

Not sure I'm gonna try that on such expensive juice! I've looked at a lot of online discussion on this, and it seems the vast majority simply spray from atomiser bottles - and I'm guessing there's a reason for this! It only affects the smaller Amouage bottle anyway - the others are all open neck (I hope they are anyway) which makes things much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Stick me down for Aventus and Hermes thanks.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Stick me down for Aventus and Hermes thanks.

Done.

Second flacon of Aventus sold out - reserve list added. One slot left on second Terre d'Hermes split.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Ah missed out on the Aventus all i wanted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Looks like you might have to do a third flacon of Aventus. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I'll fill out the 2nd Hermes split.
    If you do another creed I'll go for that too.

Ah missed out on the Aventus all i wanted :(

Will I put you on the reserve list? Will probably do a third split down the line anyway.
    Passenger wrote: »
    Looks like you might have to do a third flacon of Aventus. :D
    Probably!

Terre d'Hermes bottle #2 sold out Just the Orange Sanguine left for the moment now people....

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭patspost

Hi, could i go on the creed reserve list please

Patspost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Could I get down on the creed list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Max respect for Padraig Mor for going to the bother of sorting this :)

In for a penny, in for a pound - I think I'll try the orange too, could you please put me down for it also Padraig?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,053 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'll go for a bottle of orange too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Jez... I got tied up with work and then tending to the young lad and missed out :-)

Padraig, will you put me down on the reserve list for 2 x 50ml Aventus please.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Padraig, can you add me to the reserve list for the Creed Aventus too, thanks and fair play for all you are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭patspost

Hi Padraig,
    Thanks for your hard work in organising this.
    I will take a dash of Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine cologne absolute please as well as the previously advised.

Ta

Last few requests added. Down to two slots available on the Orange Sanguine - and am awaiting confirmation by PM of one of those being taken. Once the Atelier finishes, will leave it at that for a little while (but will still take reserve list requests) as I don't want to overwhelm myself and take too long getting the juice out to folks. Will be back with more soon!

Payment requests for Aventus #1, Amouage, Hermes #1 & #2 will go out over the weekend hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭MickH503

Hi Padraig, I'll take the last Orange Sanguine slot if it's still there please. Also, can I go on the standby list for the CREED AVENTUS whenever it comes around again?
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

Creed aventus for me also padraig please!

OK, that's all she wrote folks! Last 2 Orange Sanguine slots to capefear and MickH503. Will update OP tomorrow to note this. Reserves still being taken in case of non payers.

Will get this lot sorted and be back soon with an expanded offering. .... Feel free to request anything specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Sent you a pm Pat but looks like I was too late. I'll go on reserve list for whatever has the least reserves!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Not original here, but all on the creed bandwagon:)

OK, OP updated with all requests - everything gone for the moment! Please check the lists to make sure I have you down correctly - I'm pretty sure I noted everything right, but if you're missing from a list you should be on let me know ASAP! No problem with going on a reserve list.

If these go OK, I'll be back soon with a wider range of Creeds and Ateliers, and maybe more....

Remember to subscribe to this thread for notifications of new posts for any updates!

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Can you add me as a reserve for any of them? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Bugger, so busy at work the past few days and I missed this. I'm up for some Aventus on any current or future splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭supue

Really appreciate the effort on this Padraig Mor. My own Aventus is gone with a few months so I've been using the Terre D'Hermes as my daily - my wife will be happy too as she was usually stung for birthdays/Christmas on the Aventus :D

I was in Oman a couple of years ago and some of the locals were wearing this wonderful scent which I never found before I left - I was pointed to a perfume house by someone but still never came across the exact scent. This Amouage could be it

• Advertisement

D Hayes wrote: »
    Can you add me as a reserve for any of them? Cheers.
    Put you down for the Jubilation XXV if that's OK. PM me if something else takes your fancy.
    Relikk wrote: »
    Bugger, so busy at work the past few days and I missed this. I'm up for some Aventus on any current or future splits.
    Put you on Aventus waitlist. Shouldn't be too long - just need to confirm everything OK with main supplier and catch up with all this lot!
    supue wrote: »
    Really appreciate the effort on this Padraig Mor. My own Aventus is gone with a few months so I've been using the Terre D'Hermes as my daily - my wife will be happy too as she was usually stung for birthdays/Christmas on the Aventus :D
    That wife is a keeper! Terre d'Hermes is a great daily though - perhaps the best of all for everyday use, but maybe that's because I can't afford to wear creed every day!
    I was in Oman a couple of years ago and some of the locals were wearing this wonderful scent which I never found before I left - I was pointed to a perfume house by someone but still never came across the exact scent. This Amouage could be it
    Hopefully!

Advertisement