Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job? Gis a job!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

Friend of mine looking for anything at all - retail, waitressing/hotel etc

Anyone know of anything going?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 WxMan053

We require a Sales Rep to call on shops, hotels etc in the Mid-West selling our range of high volume household products. We offer a good basic salary + commission + bonus. Must have experience! email shane at householdbrands.ie

We also need a flow wrapping machine operator. Must have experience in similar machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Almen11

Soo I just lost my job due to my employer wanting to change my working hours but college is a priority for me and it just wasn't possible. I am a young college student looking for part time weekend employment preferably retail as I have years experience in the retail sector. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Woodies on the Ennis ed are looking for people. They were last week anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Can anyone tell me what BD Medical are like to work for as a lead software engineer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭phog

This might be of interest to some
    The Hunt Museum offers several unpaid internships throughout the year to students, recent graduates and early-career Museum professionals. Former interns have gone on to work in a variety of museums and galleries such as The Victoria and Albert Museum, London.

Fitto's on Catherine St had a sign on their window this morning looking for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

phog wrote: »

Unpaid internships displacing actual jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Unpaid internships displacing actual jobs.

The Hunt Museum is a local amenity, not-for-profit organisation where the Directors don't get paid (displacing more actual jobs?) and is largely funded through art/council grants.

It's not able to pay for intern roles (check out their accounts), which it probably does need to function, but if you're interested in eventually getting paid work in museums it might be worth it for you to intern.

I know what you're trying to say, but in this case it was a knee jerk reaction, and a bad example.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Sitel at Virgin media in Roxborough are doing a pretty big expansion again.. hiring a lot atm if people interested in that!
    Jobs.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Staff wanted in Fitto in town, also constantly a sign in Gloria Jeans looking for staff, so they must be bastards to work for..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Staff wanted in Fitto in town, also constantly a sign in Gloria Jeans looking for staff, so they must be bastards to work for..

There has been a sign in Gloria Jean's (Thomas Street) window since December 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RedLemon1

Anyone know of any places hiring around castletroy area for the summer ? Currently a student in UL and would like to stay in the area for the summer. Have a lot of experience in factories. Heard about Visatcon alright but I have heard a lot of negative things about the place. I would go for it only for the 12 hour shifts 5 days a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭highlydebased

RedLemon1 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any places hiring around castletroy area for the summer ? Currently a student in UL and would like to stay in the area for the summer. Have a lot of experience in factories. Heard about Visatcon alright but I have heard a lot of negative things about the place. I would go for it only for the 12 hour shifts 5 days a week.

Probably too late for Vistakon recruitment at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

RedLemon1 wrote: »

Campus Life Services in UL hire loads of students as receptionists and housekeepers for the summer - the deadline is today though! Info on their fb

Looking for a part-time looking to earn 120 euro and under a week as I am on DA, anything going?

Limerick City & County Council is establishing panels for the following positions;

1.General Operative
    2.Driver Plant Operator A - (General Operative (C1 Licence))
    3.Driver Plant Operator B - (General Operative (C Licence))

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DGooig

Hi all,

I am searching for a part-time summer internship in one of the following areas; data analysis, strategy/management consulting and/or another office based role.

I work full-time and will be available to work 2 full days during the week at said internship.

If anyone knows of any leads/possible upcoming vacancies could you let me know via this thread.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Darragh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Burger King in town are looking for summer staff to start immediately. Sign on their door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

Any part time jobs going in town in retail?

• Advertisement

Looking for graphic designer. Permanent position, based in Raheen area.

anything going in Limerick? my cv is all over limerick and still cannot find anything

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

I'm after moving home from the summer.
    Technically still in college as I'm writing my thesis, but does anyone know of any casual work or temping agencies in Limerick.
    Slim odds I know but a day or two a week would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Stocktake positions available with RGIS in Limerick

Does involve some travel around Munster.

Drivers with full licence required but anyone without
    a licence can apply too.

https://rgisllc.taleo.net/careersection/rgis+external+career+section+28uk29/jobdetail.ftl?job=PRE00935

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Hi,
    Missus is looking for a full time job, preferably in an office. Got 3-4 years of experience in retail sales.
    Anyone know if they are looking for someone? Pls let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AYGH

Hi,

"The french Tables" are looking waiter/waitress, full time. In Annacoty are looking for staff for "pizza apache", I think they will open a local there. Deli-staff for "Centra" also in shopping center Annacoty.

They will open a store on Bedford Row, next to Limerick travel and I think they are also looking for staff.

I hope you find the information useful, good luck!

Cheers.

Hello,

You'll have sold B2B sales with good communications skills, enabling you to maintain existing client base while bringing in new sales.

Good Basic plus commission.

Any questions please PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Spotted this on Facebook. They are located near Lidl on Ennis Road.

MATERNITY COVER VACANCY

Polished Nail & Beauty bar is seeking an experience Nail & Beauty Therapist to cover maternity from September 22 until April 2018 and possible a further 16 weeks after that.

Candidate must be able to perform the following services:

Gel nail extension
    Manicure
    Pedicure
    Body, Facial & Intimate Waxing
    ***Lash & Brow tinting
    ***Spray Tanning

***Can be salon trained if not proficient

Contact us on 061 328 986 for more information. Trade test is mandatory.

The Sage Caf8207; @thesagecafe
    #jobfairy

DJMpwehXUAYgeqs.jpg:large

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

ChannelAdvisor out in Plassey are looking for people in support:

http://app.jobvite.com/m?3yXC2jwX

Advertisement