Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL 16/17 50 euro league

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

2nd down looks like it could be one from so many. Your man up front looks like he'd be hard to catch though.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Markx

Not counting any chickens on this one!! I was second 4 or 5 short weeks ago so with 6 weeks to go anything could happen. The way the Premier League in general is panning out, the final month of the season will be highly irregular. Arsenal flat, Chelsea possibly coasting the final games, United with eyes elsewhere, two relegation places most likely decided with 3 or 4 games to go. The best laid plans may well go to waste :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Currently sitting 3rd in this. I'm in a precarious position with about 10 people behind within reaching distance. So I'll wait 2 or 3 weeks mirwillbeback, and when I have a comfortable 100 point plus lead on 4th place, I'll send you on my details :pac:

No point jinxing it just yet by sending those details so early :D

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

2nd in this but there's serious competition to hold on to it. Looked like I wouldn't be caught 4 weeks ago but gap is closing. Could very easily end up not in the prizes yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Hackers wrote: »
    2nd in this but there's serious competition to hold on to it. Looked like I wouldn't be caught 4 weeks ago but gap is closing. Could very easily end up not in the prizes yet!

Ok lads, just dont want you thinking I've done a runner if I havent paid you by the night of the league ending!

• Advertisement

Ok lads, just dont want you thinking I've done a runner if I havent paid you by the night of the league ending!

It's grand. You will be back.

Lads, will be sending on the winnings next Monday.

Winner looks decided, but will those who finish 2nd and 3rd PM me bank details once confirmed.

I had an absolute shocking season, lost interest since November after stupid decisions. I have yet to win the boards league, but a la Liverpool, next season is my season 😲

Congrats to Mark, can't see him being caught. I'll be back in July to go again. Thanks to all who took part, hope to see some familiar names for 17/18 season ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Thanks for running this Mirwillbeback. Great fun for the money involved. Hopefully chat to you again next season.

Jesus lads, it's set for an exciting finish!

It certainly is! Leader is still too far ahead to be caught from my point of view but a Kane captain last night has put 2nd in doubt too as someone else made up serious ground on me!
    Jesus lads, it's set for an exciting finish!

• Advertisement

Hackers wrote: »
    It certainly is! Leader is still too far ahead to be caught from my point of view but a Kane captain last night has put 2nd in doubt too as someone else made up serious ground on me!

If you make up the same ground as you did last week you will win....30 points is nothing as we saw last night

Agree anything is possible but I doubt you will be going without Kane for the weekend:), you will need a couple of transfers to make that happen if you decide to go that way.

Much prefer your defence to mine, lets see what happens!!
    Markx wrote: »
    If you make up the same ground as you did last week you will win....30 points is nothing as we saw last night

Nah he's just a flash in the pan, Kane

Thanks for organising this Mir. Really lucky to have won this league given the standard.

Came under a bit of pressure with 4 green arrows to end the season and I really felt the heat from Hackers in particular.

Well done on the win, well deserved over the course of the season. I got knocked down to 3rd in the end, our rival who had undying commitment to captaining Kane overtook me!!
    Thanks for organising this Mir. Really lucky to have won this league given the standard.

Came under a bit of pressure with 4 green arrows to end the season and I really felt the heat from Hackers in particular.

Well done Markx. A seriously high standard of league to win, well worthy of the big cash prize.

Thanks again also to Mrwilbeback for organising the league

2nd and 3rd don't want their winnings!! PM me fellas :)

Advertisement