Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny - Funny/Cool Pics, Vids & Gifs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,010 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

My one iron banner moment this time around.

https://twitter.com/TScorpio/status/838525860005167106?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Some clips from IB over the weekend.
    I think Gunslinger is my new favourite subclass now.

Also some standard IB lagging.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,957 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I rolled with trips for the first time in ages, worked out pretty well. Supremacy is a good mode for baiting targets into grenades. Made hay with the Striker. Found warlock the poorest set up this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

TLDW: Armour Of Light bubble and sword block survives the Gorgon's gaze, and your'e immune. One person stays by the Gorgons, while the others gather them up and push them together in a neat stack to kill them all. Remains to be seen whether this will count towards killing the Gorgons for the Age Of Triumph book, tis certainly a lot of work!

A recent Skirmish win I had, was happy with it despite that crappy death at the end.

• Advertisement

Nice knife at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

413353.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

PetKing wrote: »
    Ah here!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now that's just taking the mickey.

The image of the load of them waiting for the sword bearer is BRILLIANT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Eezee Peezee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

About Last Night :pac:

1:45 is my favourite part.

Not the greatest pov but this is our Atheon kill from last night.

Hopefully I can get some experienced Atheon killers to help me out Saturday/Sunday night - gotten there twice and not close to getting him killed either time.

Dude, do your duty :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Dude, do your duty :pac:

Forgot!

It's the glance back that makes it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

#iknowthefeeling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hopefully I can get some experienced Atheon killers to help me out Saturday/Sunday night - gotten there twice and not close to getting him killed either time.

Well did you find some willing bodies :pac:

• Advertisement

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Well did you find some willing bodies :pac:

He had me, Cal, Nev, Cuhlcannon and one of the lads from Destiny Reddit.

Went pretty handy all in all. Did a fresh Raid, wiped a few times on Templar, guy running the relic was having a spot of bad luck
    Most of the rest of it was a 1-and-done thing, except those tricky confluxes.
    Killed Atheon twice (had the CP on other chars), both times on the 2nd run.

Got all the Gorgons killed too again but it was super close.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

He had me, Cal, Nev, Cuhlcannon and one of the lads from Destiny Reddit.

Went pretty handy all in all. Did a fresh Raid, wiped a few times on Templar, guy running the relic was having a spot of bad luck
    Most of the rest of it was a 1-and-done thing, except those tricky confluxes.
    Killed Atheon twice (had the CP on other chars), both times on the 2nd run.

Got all the Gorgons killed too again but it was super close.

Didnt try to cheese the gorgons so??

I have to do the gorgons but Ill do it when it cycles around again or even some evening when a few have nothing else to do :)

Didnt try to cheese the gorgons so??

I have to do the gorgons but Ill do it when it cycles around again or even some evening when a few have nothing else to do :)

Actually, maybe I'm confusing my Raid runs and we didn't get it done that run. I dunno. I think I did it twice in 3 Raids anyway

Actually, maybe I'm confusing my Raid runs and we didn't get it done that run. I dunno. I think I did it twice in 3 Raids anyway

Myself, yourself, noob, rossi, nev and eire got them Friday night.

Yeah - we didn't get that done saturday. We got to the 7th or 8th kill twice.

Nev grenading himself didn't help.... :D

Yeah - we didn't get that done saturday. We got to the 7th or 8th kill twice.

Nev grenading himself didn't help.... :D

Nev has upped his blue orb game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Nev has upped his blue orb game :pac:

You have to innovate. I had a complete brainfart on Saturday doing the gorgons and accidentally threw a magnetic grenade. Couldn't get a away from it as we were all bunched up. There was a eerie silence followed with a how and why? :o

nevelator wrote: »
    You have to innovate. I had a complete brainfart on Saturday doing the gorgons and accidentally threw a magnetic grenade. Couldn't get a away from it as we were all bunched up. There was a eerie silence followed with a how and why? :o

Two words...... SWORD & BLOCK :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

The worst part of the Atheon encounter (stolen from Reddit):

VE21gLj.jpg

Advertisement