Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Directory of Psychics, Mediums and Readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 chichiunicorn

I was with her years ago, she was excellent. I can't get a number for her now, no one has replied to my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Mary madigan angel card reader / medium in limerick is a complete waste of time and money - just asks lots of general questions with no follow up eg is there a history of cancer , diabetes , heart disease ....... In the family . Avoid her at all costs

• Registered Users Posts: 11 NORMARHAN

Hi would anyone have number for Joe Cassidy in Kildare please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Anyone know of a physic/medium Fiona Stewart Williams from Northern Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6 E.k.45

Hi, does anyone have a number for Marjorie in clondalkin? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 E.k.45

booono wrote: »
    I'm looking for margin in clondalkin number,could someone please pm it to me.

Did you get her number?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bruno2017

HI Anyone have a number for Antoinette in Palmerstown I think her name is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GazzaDon

Looking for a woman called Jenny Jones who reads tea leafs and contact info would be much appreciated heard she's the shizzle

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dafly

Looking recommendations of someone in kilkenny Tipperary area. Has anyone got a truth accurate reading lately.. have heard Kay mullally supposed to be good too in fethard if anyone has contact details can u pm me them , thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 3 feismom

Oryx wrote: »
    Just to clarify. :)

Hi there would anyone be able to point me in the direction of Jenny jones tealeaf reader Tallaght please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 feismom

Can someone pm me Jenny Jones tea leaf reader phone number please. She was based in Tallaght years ago.

Hi there ,
    Did you manage to get Jenny jones number ? I'm also looking for it .. Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 diamondbunny

Hi would anyone have a phone number for Jenny Jones from Tallaght please

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dyanne

Also looking for Jenny Jones' number please if anyone has it? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sar7111

Hi would anyone be able to recommend a good fortune teller in cork area please 🙂 Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 trente

Also looking for Jenny Jones number please- thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laydee2u

Hi I have read through all the pages of this thread and checked the weebly site for veronica in the salon in Blackpool. My sister and ex saw her and they swear by her. If anybody has any info they could pm me or put on the weebly site id appreciate it thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Paranormal.ie is it gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Quality2017

Dafly wrote: »
    Looking recommendations of someone in kilkenny Tipperary area. Has anyone got a truth accurate reading lately.. have heard Kay mullally supposed to be good too in fethard if anyone has contact details can u pm me them , thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 8 milkyway123

E.k.45 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have a number for Marjorie in clondalkin? Thanks.

hi

did you get her number? would you know if she still does readings?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Reggie35

Hi been to see peter matthews found him great . Im just wondering has anyone been to him and did any of his predictions come true ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 MidlandBlowin

Hi guys,

Would anyone have a number for Michael Anthony in Wexford?

Or even any experience of him?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sar7111

Hi could you pm me Veronica’s number in blackpool cork please if you have it thanks
    6th, I've sent you info on, and contact details, for the following to add to your directory. I'm stating who they are here to avoid other people giving them a repeat mention when mailing you...

Name: Mary Tealeaves.

Type: Psychic. Reads people’s tea leaves.

Name: Billy Martin.

Type: Psychic medium. Reads palm (briefly) and French cards of some kind.

Location: The Yukon Bar, Dominic St., Co. Westmeath. Also reads in Tullamore a couple of Saturdays per month.

Name: Fiona Faery.

Type: Psychic medium. Reads Tarot cards.

Location: Dundalk, Co. Louth (formerly Ashbourne, Co. Meath).

Name: Tom Colton.

Type: Medium.

Email: reading@tomcolton.com

Name: Carol Byrne.

Type: Medium. Reads angel cards.

Location: Ann's Angels, 26, Selskar Street, off the Main Street, Co. Wexford

Name: Judy.

Type: Psychic. Reads Tarot cards and palm.

Name: Kate O’ Halloran.

Type: Psychic. Reads Tarot cards.

Name: Peter Matthew.

Type: Psychic medium. Does email and telephone readings. Reads angel cards and ordinary playing cards for people who want a general psychic reading. Does spiritual healing on people and does spiritual cleansing of people’s homes.

Email: peter.medium@gmail.com

Name: Mary Burns.

Type: Psychic. Reads palm and reads Tarot cards.

Name: Veronica.

Type: Psychic. She reads Tarot cards and sometimes tunes in to people’s spirit guides.

Location: 'Noelle's Hair Salon' in a small residential area up the hill to the right behind where Dino's takeaway is in Blackpool (which is at the traffic lights across from the shopping centre), in Cork City.

Name: Stephanie.

Type: Psychic. Reads Tarot cards and reads tea leaves from the tea she initially makes for you to drink.

Location: 59, Springfield Park (housing estate), just a couple of kilometres north of main Cobh town, Co. Cork.

Name: Annette Singleton

Type: Psychic Medium. Reads Tarot cards, does palmistry, does psychometry (gleaning information from objects psychically), and sort of reads the 'energy' around people. She may or may not use palmistry and psychometry. She tailors her 'reading tools' to the person on the day as she sees fit.

Location: 10, Tuckey Street (upstairs, third floor), Cork City.

Name: Mrs Alderidge.

Type: Psychic. Reads palm, followed by Tarot cards.

Name: The White Witch of Cobh/White Witch of The Isles/Helen Barrett.

Type: Psychic. Reads palms and angel cards.

Location: 7, Pearse Square, Cobh, Co. Cork, in a ground floor room, beside a barber shop. There's a red door outside number 7.

Name: Eileen Bullman.

Type: Psychic. Reads Tarot cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silver91

Hi, does anyone have Michael O’Donoghue’s number from Killmallock? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 reggie16

Anyone ever hear of Debbie Garry in Tyrrellspass?

Did anyone ever go to Dennis curran fromathy ! Is he any good

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Pollyrose wrote: »
    Did anyone ever go to Dennis curran fromathy ! Is he any good

Yeah I’ve gone to him a few times now, he has a shop in Kildare now and still does readings.

did you find him accurate on future predictions ?! A friend of mine went to him and found him very accurate with what was going on the moment but not future !! Iv been to a few and they weren't great , don't want to waste my money on any more !! But I did read a few good things about him

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kobi99

Looking for a psychic medium in the Monaghan Louth area

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aims1989

Silver91 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have Michael O’Donoghue’s number from Killmallock? Thanks.

Did you get his number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 martina.

looking to find a medium in Tipperary area i hured off a fue years ago that was meant to be very good thats all the information i have on her . i cant seem to fined the page paranormal.ie . if any one has numbers that would be grate . thank you

Advertisement