Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

So is he looking for suggestions for the 3.9 and 4.3?
    Sorry if I am coming across dumb.

I could have added a few more lines abouit my plans but I have basically picked a 13 man squad and dismissed the 5th def and 3rd attacker.
    You;ve got me re-thinking already, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

First time in ages I'm gonna actually bank a transfer and suddenly every fcker is doing it. What the hell lads??

I've no Chelsea attacking cover (unless you count Alonso) but otherwise i seem to have a lot of the players people are taking hits to get in.

No United either but they are still a wait and see for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

ElTel wrote: »
    I could have added a few more lines abouit my plans but I have basically picked a 13 man squad and dismissed the 5th def and 3rd attacker.
    You;ve got me re-thinking already, Thanks

You're welcome......................I think.
    Not sure if sarcasm or not.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lukaku has scored in each of his last 6 at home. Ten goals in those 6 games.

Just leaving that out there....

You're welcome......................I think.
    Not sure if sarcasm or not.:D

Not at all, Would you use some of my bank with the FT?

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Lukaku has scored in each of his last 6 at home. Ten goals in those 6 games.

Just leaving that out there....

I have him, I won't sell him. But he more often breaks my heart than gladdens it.

Not at all, Would you use some of my bank with the FT?

I would yes, but that would depend on what's happening in your league? Are you cruising, holding or chasing? And how are you chips wise?

I would yes, but that would depend on what's happening in your league? Are you cruising, holding or chasing? And how are you chips wise?

I don't play for much money.
    All about proving I aint no one hit woneader.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I've got two free transfers and nothing I particularly want to do.. Seems like a bit of a waste to not do anything though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

FINALLY!!!

Out: Forster

In: Valdez

Getting rid of Southampton'a defensive poison at last and .4 being into my Costa/Hazard transfer kitty.

Yoshida should be making an appearance in my back 5 come wildcard/bench boost time though

• Advertisement

ScummyMan wrote: »
    I've got two free transfers and nothing I particularly want to do.. Seems like a bit of a waste to not do anything though..

I'll bite. give us a look at your squad and info on chips and bank please.

I'll bite. give us a look at your squad and info on chips and bank please.

Heh, wasn't even fishing for a bite really, just musing to myself. Cheers tho

DDG
    Alonso Bertrand Bavies
    Sanchez Alli Zaha Redmond
    Lukaku Costa Vardy

Pickford, Holgate, Fabio, De Roon

WC played two weeks ago, just BB left. 0.9 in the bank.

Initial plan was Costa to Aguero and Alonso to Rojo, but stupidly left myself 0.1 short. Can't seem to find anything that isn't a sideways move, perhaps a fresh pair of eyes will do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

DDG
    Alonso Bertrand Bavies
    Lukaku Costa Vardy

Initial plan was Costa to Aguero and Alonso to Rojo, but stupidly left myself 0.1 short. Can't seem to find anything that isn't a sideways move, perhaps a fresh pair of eyes will do the trick

Bertrand to someone cheaper and then Vardy to either Kane or Ibra? edit: or if you're set on Aguero you could do Alonso to a cheapie and then Vardy to Aguero... personally i'd keep Costa but i understand his form has been poor

DDG
    Alonso Bertrand Bavies
    Lukaku Costa Vardy

Cedric or a Man city Def/GK perhaps.
    I'd move Vardy before Costa.
    Alonso to Zabaletta/Cedric get you Kun?

Cheers lads. After much deliberation and mental arithmetic I went for Costa > Kun, and Alonso > Stones.

I know ideally I'd keep Costa for his DGW, but to be frank he's been sh!te this side of Christmas, and the Aguero fear is real. Couldn't find any realistic way to get him in for Vardy.

Wary of Jesus coming back soon though, so will be shifting him for Kane soon. Don't really want any part of that Utd attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is that your normal style of play?
    In my mates league I'm always scrapping against a "hit a week" guy. ( He's on 68 transfers and TV 110 versus my 35 and 105TV atm.
    There's been swings in the lead of up to 50pts between us. Currently 3pts ahead of him but I'm chipless against his WC+BB.

I'm on 79 transfers with TV of 107.8, all chips used and OR of 160k but I always target the same cash league each year as it's the most winnable of all mine so I use hits based around my position in it
    OR is never my main focus unless I'm near to actually winning the thing which I won't ever be.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My team:

Heaton
    Holebas, Alonso, Gibson
    Sanvhez, King, Alli, Tadic
    Costa, Aguero, Llorente

Pickford, Brunt, Capoue, Amat.

0.5 banked and 2 free transfers. Any suggestions gents?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Lemlin wrote: »
    My team:

Heaton
    Holebas, Alonso, Gibson
    Costa, Aguero, Llorente

Amat to Holgate to give you an extra defensive option maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lemlin wrote: »
    My team:

Heaton
    Holebas, Alonso, Gibson
    Costa, Aguero, Llorente

Negredo for llorente and keep the other free

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did Llorente to Benteke with my FT but now the Aguero fear is setting in. Current team:

Grant
    Brunt Alonso Davies
    Sanchez Alli (c) Siggy Sane
    Vardy Lukaku Benteke

2.2 itb

Would take -8 to get Kun in now, trying to convince myself that's it's not worth it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I went crazy and brought in Valdes,keeping my other transfer to look at getting Kane in next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    Kane's price is NOT protected and he is now flying up
    Llorente dropping
    PAIN IN THE HOLE

That's infuriating. Why on earth would they yellow flag him and then remove the yellow flag moments later? Ridiculous to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

shineon23 wrote: »
    FINALLY!!!

Out: Forster

In: Valdez

Getting rid of Southampton'a defensive poison at last and .4 being into my Costa/Hazard transfer kitty.

Yoshida should be making an appearance in my back 5 come wildcard/bench boost time though

Instead of banking I did this now aswell! Watch Pickford have the game of his life against United now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Is selling Siggi/Sane for Eriksen a dumb move? It'll leave me on a -8 & i have Alli also. Was all set for it but with Kane back now I could have trouble getting him in next week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Couthino owners, ye keeping him or selling? Still yellow flagged

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

With Kane return imminent I'm banking. Keeping Vardy for this week. Ignoring Zlatan until the DGW and even then I might not jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

All over the shop here, don't know what to do.

Coutinho could be out, kinda want Pedro, Llorente and Vardy gone as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Is selling Siggi/Sane for Eriksen a dumb move? It'll leave me on a -8 & i have Alli also. Was all set for it but with Kane back now I could have trouble getting him in next week

Id say hold

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

No DGW announcement. So no transfers for me. Lanzini, Siggy & Pedro all get an extra GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I got Valdez in for Grant in the end.

Good fixture this week and a DGW upcoming

Advertisement