Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Jesper wrote: »
    I've heard Martinez is starting in goal tomorrow so for 4.0 million and good match up so for this week i'll go with him over Pickford. I'd plan to bring Pickford in after this gw. I'll try upgrade Jags to Davies but every 0.1 is tight now. After 3 GW's I'll go Lukaku to Origin/Gab/Deeney etc. and have money for defence then. 
    Who would your cut price defenders be?
    I'd agree with getting Pickford now, FTs are handy, you never know you'll be injured this weekend.

At the back I'd pick up a palace defender and definitely have Bavies

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Think I'm reluctantly going to pass on Aguero so I can get Kane next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭ Adam Wrong Cuttlefish

ElTel wrote: »
    Kane back next week.

Kane is set to return for the Watford match this weekend. I don't know if he'll be at full fitness though.

It will be a disaster if he injures himself and is out for the Bournemouth game next week.

harry-kane-watford.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Banking, doing a -4 next week to get Kane in.

Means holding Coutinho, De Roon first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Surely he won't start.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

CSF wrote: »
    Surely he won't start.

It's either Coutinho to Zaha(ARS) or let De Roon(BUR) autosub in.
    What would you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Surely he won't start.
    I'd imagine he'll get max 20 mins at the end. They should beat Watford regardless

F1ngers wrote: »
    Surely he won't start.

It's either Coutinho to Zaha(ARS) or let De Roon(BUR) autosub in.
    What would you do?
    I meant Kane sorry. I'd consider the Zaha transfer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Vardy and moses out looking at negredo and 9.6 for a midfielder have son sanchez alrbrighton and king. Thinking alli eriksen or coutinho but any opinions appreciated

Alli.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I need to take a risk what do people think of lukaku to aguero or a -8 mig siggy and Carroll to Valdez zaha and ibra

I'd go with aguero. While lukaku could outscore him it's a bigger risk not having aguero. I don't think too many will have lukaku captained so if he scores 2 or 3 and you don't have him it won't be catastrophic. But if you go aguero - less and he scores a hat trick it could kill any hopes for your mini leagues before we even reach the next dgw's.
    Getting aguero also allows for an easy switch to Kane or Ibra next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Holgate & sane in for funes mori & siggy for a -4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭ Adam Wrong Cuttlefish

Taking a -8 pt hit for this game week. No wildcard available.

Sanchez, Costa, Defoe out for Hazard, Aguero and Negredo.

Negredo because I'm working towards a team for that DGW 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I'd go with aguero. While lukaku could outscore him it's a bigger risk not having aguero. I don't think too many will have lukaku captained so if he scores 2 or 3 and you don't have him it won't be catastrophic. But if you go aguero - less and he scores a hat trick it could kill any hopes for your mini leagues before we even reach the next dgw's.
    Getting aguero also allows for an easy switch to Kane or Ibra next week.

Aguero would be a huge differential in a lot of the pay leagues I'm in obviously he is fairly popular around here. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do lukaku to aguero and captain him. I need to make ground this week for any slim hope I have of getting into money positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Finding it hard to pick front 7
    Currently siggy Alli Sanchez king sterling
    Ibra. Vardy

Llorente sub which I'm uneasy with assuming he is fit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Thinking Lukaku and Firmino out for Aguero and Zaha at a cost of -4. Madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benimar wrote: »
    I need to get 0.7 from somewhere and so it would have to be Alonso, Siggy or Deeney really. Siggy would mean a 6.8 m midfielder (probably Zaha) and Deeney would mean a 6.2m striker (probably Negredo)

Actually Deeney, Vardy to Aguero, Negredo for -4 would work...interesting...

Why, oh why did I look at Origis price? I know I should do the Negredo move, but I now have a bit more thinking to do before pulling the trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

remoteboy wrote:
    Thinking Lukaku and Firmino out for Aguero and Zaha at a cost of -4. Madness?

Whos the other striker? Id keep Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

km79 wrote: »
    Ibra. Vardy

Reasonable chance Sterling won't start, hard to know later f Llorente will play

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Officer999

I'm on my wildcard and I'm torn between getting in Zaha or King. Both have tough home games this weekend. Zaha's double game week is just swinging it though. Any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

siblers wrote: »
    km79 wrote: »
    Ibra. Vardy

Reasonable chance Sterling won't start, hard to know later f Llorente will play
    I'll have to start Sterling anyway just in case
    Home to hull I'll have to
    If llorente starts I fancy him for a goal against a poor poor hammers defence
    So I guess that brings me to king..........but his form .......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

km79 wrote:
    I'll have to start Sterling anyway just in case Home to hull I'll have to
    If llorente starts I fancy him for a goal against a poor poor hammers defence
    So I guess that brings me to king..........but his form .......

I think I'd still bench Llorente in your case. Siggy should be enough Swans coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Whos the other striker? Id keep Lukaku

Vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Spurs V Watford is 12.30 tomorrow, will we get the Spurs lineup before the 11.30 deadline? Thinking of doing Sanchez / Barnes to Kane / De Roon for -4 if Kane was starting. Sanchez had been stinking the place out for Arsenal the last few matches and I don't really fancy him to score big V Palace. Kane could score big if he starts. Spurs are red hot and confidence is high. They usually do well against Watford who are reasonably safe and are incapable of parking the bus.

If Kane isn't starting I would prefer to bank and do the same transfer for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Officer999 wrote: »
    I'm on my wildcard and I'm torn between getting in Zaha or King. Both have tough home games this weekend. Zaha's double game week is just swinging it though. Any thoughts?

I prefer King.
    What formation are you going and have you BB chip?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'd be amazed if Kane starts. Simply not worth the risk in a game that spurs should win comfortably without him.

On a side not, Poch said something about 3rd choice keeper- Lopez, making his debut.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Backing away from the aguero in move and may get sane instead for either Pedro or siggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

4 points off the top of my money league and everyone around me has Aguero.
    They will all captain him and if he scores 2 or more I am done for.
    Had the exact money so went....
    Deeney, Siggy, Firminio > Aguero, Zaha, Tom Carroll for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Deise Vu wrote: »
    Spurs V Watford is 12.30 tomorrow, will we get the Spurs lineup before the 11.30 deadline? Thinking of doing Sanchez / Barnes to Kane / De Roon for -4 if Kane was starting. Sanchez had been stinking the place out for Arsenal the last few matches and I don't really fancy him to score big V Palace. Kane could score big if he starts. Spurs are red hot and confidence is high. They usually do well against Watford who are reasonably safe and are incapable of parking the bus.

If Kane isn't starting I would prefer to bank and do the same transfer for free.

Spurs team won't be given till the FF transfer deadline closes

• Advertisement

TBH, if he's starting, it's the sort of major news that probably leaks.

Advertisement