Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    He was the most captained this week
    It's too dangerous to face into DGW without him imo

Most captained overall yes, but most of those were dead teams. Sanchez was by far the most captained in the top 100k which would be where most posters here would be interested in. Vardy, Coutinho and Alli all had a lot more captainers than Ibra for those in the higher echelons.

Granted he will now be transferred in en masse but he was no threat to those who didn't have him this gameweek barring a massive haul which wasn't very likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Most captained overall yes, but most of those were dead teams. Sanchez was by far the most captained in the top 100k which would be where most posters here would be interested in. Vardy, Coutinho and Alli all had a lot more captainers than Ibra for those in the higher echelons.

Granted he will now be transferred in en masse but he was no threat to those who didn't have him this gameweek barring a massive haul which wasn't very likely.

I'm planning on waiting until the deadline for 34 to decide whether or not to get him - by that time it might be clearer if Utd are still in mix for 4th which will have knock on for GW37, are they going to rotate, they could have been knocked out of EL, Kane may returned for Spurs etc.

But if Zlatan plays all the games including the 2 doubles between GW34-37 then there shouldn't be many forwards who outscore him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm planning on waiting until the deadline for 34 to decide whether or not to get him - by that time it might be clearer if Utd are still in mix for 4th which will have knock on for GW37, are they going to rotate, they could have been knocked out of EL, Kane may returned for Spurs etc.

But if Zlatan plays all the games including the 2 doubles between GW34-37 then there shouldn't be many forwards who outscore him.

Exactly what I'm now thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Tempted to do a reeeeeally dull transfer... pieters to yoshida ... purely for DGW reasons and save some money

jack stephens actually...even cheaper

miller82 wrote: »
    Tempted to do a reeeeeally dull transfer... pieters to yoshida ... purely for DGW reasons and save some money

jack stephens actually...even cheaper

One of those, probably Stephens, will be under threat from Cacaeres shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭Shedite27

FHFC wrote: »
    I totally missed that transfer. I have Stephens for DGW purposes :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Which gw do you guys have in mind for playing​ the TC chip. Seeing utds form ibra for dgw34 seems not a good option. That leaves with dgw37 but that week is reserved for the Bb chip.
    Am i missing something?

sanket wrote: »
    Which gw do you guys have in mind for playing​ the TC chip. Seeing utds form ibra for dgw34 seems not a good option. That leaves with dgw37 but that week is reserved for the Bb chip.
    Am i missing something?

Yep, you missed DGW29 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

That seemed early to do anything. I'm sure I'm not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

sanket wrote: »
    That seemed early to do anything. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Southampton and Arsenal will probably get their extra game in GW35/36.
    All should be clear by Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

What cheap defender should I bring in? Preferably under 4.3.

Holgate has very nice fixtures.
    Stephens too but will he really be dropped?
    Middlesbrough def - but unsure who to pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

sheroman01 wrote:
    What cheap defender should I bring in? Preferably under 4.3.

Holegate or Yoshida

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Bye bye mig you useless runt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Time to sell Siggy and Alonso

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

siblers wrote: »
    Time to sell Siggy and Alonso

Thinking of shipping those same two out as well!
    With DGW 34 in mind who is worth considering bringing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,395 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Llorente to Benteke done. Alli (c). Logging out and taking a break from it until Saturday morning, game is doing my head in lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I dunno :( Possibly Sane in for Siggy, not sure about Alonso. Think I'll WC in 34

• Registered Users Posts: 5,633 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Siggy to Sane I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Siggy to Sane I think

This

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Siggy to Sane I think

Need to get rid of Siggy too but West Ham are woeful and up next. They've conceded 13 in the last 5. Still think he may need to go.

• Advertisement

I dunno :( Possibly Sane in for Siggy, not sure about Alonso. Think I'll WC in 34

Surely 34 is about the worst week to Wildcard?? What's your logic?

Unless you completely ignore DGW34 you're gonna end up stick with Boro and Palace players with crap final fixtures (ok palaces not too bad) and no 2nd DGW. United could be in full Europa mode even if worth having for 34.

An no matter how well you plan ahead you'll only have 3fts to negotiate Arsenal/Soton DGW35/36 and the huge DGW37.

Unless your team is totally screwed I'd try to make it to 35 if you feel you can hold out till 34 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Was just about to ask what do people think of Siggy to Sane. I'll be taking the move Now. Doubling up on City V Hull tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

FHFC wrote: »

He's been match fit for over a month (been playing in the reserves) and the 2 CBs haven't changed.

I wouldn't be too worried if I was Stephens or Yoshida or anyone that owns them either.

Can't see too many clean sheets for Southampton for the rest of the season in any case

shineon23 wrote: »
    He's been match fit for over a month (been playing in the reserves) and the 2 CBs haven't changed.

I wouldn't be too worried if I was Stephens or Yoshida or anyone that owns them either.

Can't see too many clean sheets for Southampton for the rest of the season in any case

All true.

Let's just take a moment here to acknowledge the beauty of a Cedric assist BTW. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

FHFC wrote:
    Let's just take a moment here to acknowledge the beauty of a Cedric assist BTW.

Rarely seen in the wild.

One fears acknowledging its presence would make it disappear.

shineon23 wrote: »
    Rarely seen in the wild.

One fears acknowledging its presence would make it disappear.

Owning him for his last one was one of the highlights of my season. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Any of ye Sané owners not worried he'll be rested for the Hull match and Sterling comes back into the starting lineup?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

My Walcott radar is definitely on. Siggy to Walcott looking likely, or possibly Alli instead if I can stretch (already have Erikssen)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

The initial plan was Mannone out for Valdes (Jaku my other keeper).

Now however strongly considering Firmino to Erikson.  Spurs have some great fixtures, bang on form and still just about in the title race.  Boro leaky against Hull so maybe Valdes won't outscore Jaku by much.  But I'll prob want him in for the following DGW

Other option is a 4 point hit to do both.  Would be favourable changes for next 2 GWs so a bit easier to justify.

Opinions welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,633 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Time to sell Chambers?

Advertisement