Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

• 04-04-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Lukaku out
    Brunt out

Don't know who for yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Azpili out - for a Boro
    someone else out - for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Zlatan to Aguero for starters. United have to be close to packing in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Optimism out - pessimism in

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Prodl out, thinking Barrgan(Boro) in. Does he start? Will be a nice straight swap. See he started last 2 but may wait until tomorrow to make sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Prodl out, thinking Barrgan(Boro) in. Does he start? Will be a nice straight swap. See he started last 2 but may wait until tomorrow to make sure

He'll start tomorrow but that's with Friend, Fabio and Chambers out. It's impossible to tell whether he's nailed when everyone fit, which they probably will be by the DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

FHFC wrote: »
    He'll start tomorrow but that's with Friend, Fabio and Chambers out. It's impossible to tell whether he's nailed when everyone fit, which they probably will be by the DGW.

Aye was thinking the same mate. Boro defender nice to have especially with Burnley next week. I can avoid a straight swap form Prodl to Gibson but 4.9 for a boro defender :o

Aye was thinking the same mate. Boro defender nice to have especially with Burnley next week. I can avoid a straight swap form Prodl to Gibson but 4.9 for a boro defender :o

I gave in a bought Gibson this week despite the steep price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Nordfeldt to Valdez is the plan, provided no injuries.
    Have a really strong team for next week on paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Invincible wrote: »
    Lukaku out
    Brunt out

Don't know who for yet.

Lukaku's next few fixtures look good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Think I'll sell Coutinho and get Sane in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Llorente to Benteke possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mig or randolph to valdez.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is Holgate a likely starter now?

Looking at Vardy to Costa but need to shift Pieters to Holgate to fund it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Invincible

Lukaku's next few fixtures look good?

They do, but IBRA has Sunderland and upcoming DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Funes mori out. Cheap 5th defender in.
    Most likely Holgate but will consider Yoshida or hold on and see if any word on chambers by Friday.
    I can afford another funes mori decrease before it effects my resale price again.

dahat wrote: »
    Is Holgate a likely starter now?

Looking at Vardy to Costa but need to shift Pieters to Holgate to fund it.

With Coleman, FM injured and Williams suspended, he's safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,627 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Still wouldn't touch him tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

They're not scoring goals though, that's the problem.

dahat wrote: »
    Still wouldn't touch him tbh.

Any improvement on Costa,Lukaku & Vardy available?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Invincible wrote:
    Any improvement on Costa,Lukaku & Vardy available?

Aguero, but he might be out of your budget.

spock. wrote: »
    Aguero, but he might be out of your budget.

Have 4+ itb so he's a possibility, with Jesus back in training though, his start mightn't be assured?

I think I may well bank.

Just set up my team for next GW and it looks ok.

Pickford (MUN)
    Alonso (bou), Gibson (BUR), Davies (WAT)
    Sanchez (cry), Siggy (whu), Lanzini (SWA), Alli (WAT)
    Captain Aguero(HUL), Vardy (eve), Lukaku (LEI)

Slightly concern the Vardy and Leicester will take foot off the gas, but Everton's defence so bolloxed I'm not sure he's worth a probable -4 to get on Ibra for Vardy. Everton V Leicester could be high scoring.

The alternative, and original plan was Alonso and Vardy to Ibra and Bailly.

But not sure its worth the hit. Thoughts?

I think I may well bank.

Pickford (MUN)

Slightly concern the Vardy and Leicester will take foot off the gas, but Everton's defence so bolloxed I'm not sure he's worth a probable -4 to get on Ibra for Vardy. Everton V Leicester could be high scoring.

No I don't think it's worth the hit. I'd be a bit wary of Vardy being rested all the same but united just don't look to have that cutting edge and can see defoe scoring at the other end.
    Probably worth banking if you don't see anyone else you want for vardy.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    No I don't think it's worth the hit. I'd be a bit wary of Vardy being rested all the same but united just don't look to have that cutting edge and can see defoe scoring at the other end.
    Probably worth banking if you don't see anyone else you want for vardy.

It'd give me time to further consider Benteke. I'm seriously thinking of avoiding Utd for 34 if they've more or less conceded the race for 4th and concentrating on the Europa. Mental fixtures schedule, injuries, no mojo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I think I may well bank.

Pickford (MUN)

I'm in a similar position that I want Vardy gone but if he plays against Everton then their backline is in tatters. I'm hoping Jesus or Kane will be back before I have to make a call on who to bring in.

So I'm banking (at the moment)

Edit: Forgot I had earlier decided to bring in Sane for Siggy
    So, we'll see!

It'd give me time to further consider Benteke. I'm seriously thinking of avoiding Utd for 34 if they've more or less conceded the race for 4th and concentrating on the Europa. Mental fixtures schedule, injuries, no mojo.

I'd def hold off, as appealing as Sunderland look on paper for united to play they're just so toothless at the moment (united).
    I already brought in ibra for the Everton game so will most likely hang onto him now but I wouldn't advise bringing him in. Certainly not looking the tc choice many had hoped for dgw.
    Yeah given that you already have aguero and lukaku I don't see any other stand out choices to transfer vardy to (and it may well be a case that vardy plays 60/70 mins against a dodgy enough Everton defence)
    Andy Carroll the only punt I see but not worth the transfer in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Pickford (Heaton) 
    Walker, Rojo, Alonso (Nyom, Holgate)
    Alli, Eriksen, Pedro, Zaha (King)
    Aguero, Lukaku, Llorente

If Llorente gets fit for Saturday, I will probably bank. I am kind of tempted to Bench Boost too. All GKs and defenders have reasonable chance of CS and with King on pens, you never know. May well hold off until DGW though.

Madness selling Lukaku. Two blanks against Liverpool and Man U...now is when he is at his most dangerous!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

About (getting in) United (players) and Ibra, I'd have been massively considering it before yesterday's game. But they were poor and I don't feel Everton defense is that strong...

So granted there's Sunderland away at the week-end and Swansea at home in GW35. But, in between, it's debatable whether their 3 games (Chelsea H, Burnley & City a) are better than some other players normal 2 games (e.g. Spurs' Bournemouth H & Palace a ; 'Pool WBA a & Palace H ; or focusing only on Zlatan Lukaku's Burnley H, WH a).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

iroced wrote: »
    About (getting in) United (players) and Ibra, I'd have been massively considering it before yesterday's game. But they were poor and I don't feel Everton defense is that strong...

So granted there's Sunderland away at the week-end and Swansea at home in GW35. But, in between, it's debatable whether their 3 games (Chelsea H, Burnley & City a) are better than some other players normal 2 games (e.g. Spurs' Bournemouth H & Palace a ; 'Pool WBA a & Palace H ; or focusing only on Zlatan Lukaku's Burnley H, WH a).

He was the most captained this week
    It's too dangerous to face into DGW without him imo

Advertisement