Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newcastle Brown Ale

• 29-03-2017 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Looks like it's been pulled from Ireland. Heineken are the distributors.

Anybody know the story?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Had no idea it was still here. There's a convincing-looking knock-off in Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭habanerocat

BeerNut wrote: »
    Had no idea it was still here. There's a convincing-looking knock-off in Aldi.

Ah, North Bridge Brown Ale. Unfortunately I've never seen that in Limerick.
    Not in their online store either.

31100278324_5a1c8d25b6.jpg

article-1220212-06CDFE44000005DC-834_233x470.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,950 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I have memories of discovering firstly cans and then bottles of the Broon Dog in the early 90's and thinking that it made me into some sort of Real Ale Twat :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

The old Newkie Brown

Advertisement