Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Thinking of wildcarding. Will there be many price rises/falls in the next week or so.

I can't imagine so. Probably a handful over the next couple of nights, slowing to a trickle, then tumbleweed for a week, before picking up again towards the next GW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I can't imagine so. Probably a handful over the next couple of nights, slowing to a trickle, then tumbleweed for a week, before picking up again towards the next GW.

Should I keep wildcard then? My team is so so and my team value is less than 100 million. Trying to buy value in rises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Should I keep wildcard then? My team is so so and my team value is less than 100 million. Trying to buy value in rises.

Too late for value, use your wildcard to get points

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Depends how likely you are to wildcard. I wouldn't wildcard just for team value, but if you are set on wildcarding this GW then now is better than in 10 days time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Depends how likely you are to wildcard. I wouldn't wildcard just for team value, but if you are set on wildcarding this GW then now is better than in 10 days time.

Not set on it. I will wait till DGW's are clearer. Ahead in my league but only by 3 points. Lack of Chelsea, Spurs and Everton defence killing me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

You won't gain any value worth talking about with a Wildcard now. Wildcard if your team needs it. Forget the value angle at this stage other than if a load of players you know you want are due to rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

UP:

pedro_grande.jpg?v=1487269939

Pedro, Sanchez, Valencia, Defoe, Deeney

DOWN:

CRGadqnW8AAgwr_.jpg

Ledley, Coutinho, Negredo, Amat, Chambers, N'Diaye

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Sanchez rising is a strange one. People were dumping him in their droves last night and all the sites had him below 100% with an nto of 0.9% per hour.
    Deeney rising after a horrible OG is even more bizarre.
    I just don't get people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Sanchez rising is a strange one. People were dumping him in their droves last night and all the sites had him below 100% with an nto of 0.9% per hour.
    Deeney rising after a horrible OG is even more bizarre.
    I just don't get people.

Transferred in by many for this gameweek before the deadline yesterday. Others will just transfer in whoever is due to rise then.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Chambers better get a monster DGW score for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Nooooooooo not Amat!!

Up:
    Vardy
    Lukaku

Down:
    Kane
    Holebas
    Olsson
    Barton

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Olsson dropping again is a real kick in the stones. He was at 88% on fpls at 12:30 last night, thought I'd have another day to think over a replacement

Up:
    King
    Mata
    Eriksen

Down:
    Iwobi
    Pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

How many times is that now that King has rose in the last 3 or 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

How many times is that now that King has rose in the last 3 or 4 weeks.
    He's doing well, has given me a huge boost the past 3 GW's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Kings next 4 fixtures are , Sou away,Liverpool away,Chelsea home and Spurs away, I know if I get him in he will do a Matty Philips.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    250px-Alley_2.JPG

Alli
    Cahill

Down:
    Evandro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

UP:

nun-003.jpg

DOWN:

d130a08e61b23ad1b2b10d4f7f503038.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

giphy-facebook_s.jpg?t=1

• Advertisement

Down:
    Morrison
    PvA
    Sterling
    McCarthy
    Ake
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-aIW8nvX_0EY36JMnNRo-5iPRqcwgkIoMqB_HCpHgIn0gggM6

Up:
    detail_18870_boardbuildernorisers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Can anyone explain why PVA is dropping? He's only flagged until 1st April and has a DGW coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Green&Red wrote: »
    Can anyone explain why PVA is dropping? He's only flagged until 1st April and has a DGW coming up

The majority of PVA owners are looking at the last few weeks and selling him instead of focusing on upcoming gameweeks. That's just the way the transfer market is driven in FPL, past performance dictates much more than future planning. I'm a PVA owner myself and likely holding onto him for the double.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Green&Red wrote: »
    The majority of PVA owners are looking at the last few weeks and selling him instead of focusing on upcoming gameweeks. That's just the way the transfer market is driven in FPL, past performance dictates much more than future planning. I'm a PVA owner myself and likely holding onto him for the double.

He dropped last night and looks like he will not drop again.
    I am going by fantasyfootballfix price predictor. Is there a better one out there?

I currently have him and the only reason I have not gotten him out yet is because he gets forward, they are battling for survival and Big Sam is in charge.

Even though they have a double gameweek coming up, their fixture list is brutal:
    Chelsea (A)
    Arsenal (H)
    Leicester (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)

That leaves two "easy" games in:
    Southampton (A)
    Hull (H)

Did I miss sarcasm somewhere?

q2ice wrote: »
    He dropped last night and looks like he will not drop again.
    I am going by fantasyfootballfix price predictor. Is there a better one out there?

I currently have him and the only reason I have not gotten him out yet is because he gets forward, they are battling for survival and Big Sam is in charge.

Even though they have a double gameweek coming up, their fixture list is brutal:
    Chelsea (A)
    Arsenal (H)
    Leicester (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Man City (A)
    Man Utd (A)

That leaves two "easy" games in:
    Southampton (A)
    Hull (H)

Did I miss sarcasm somewhere?

Granted his fixtures are awful for the most part but I have no wildcard left and just a TC chip remaining so he's an easy hold for me. There are reasons for and against having him I think. He has a big attacking threat and Palace are fighting to stay in the league so they are bound to score a fair amount of goals from here on out. The fixtures are very tough though so if I had a wildcard I don't think I'd be getting him I'd much rather Zaha for Palace coverage.

Granted his fixtures are awful for the most part but I have no wildcard left and just a TC chip remaining so he's an easy hold for me. There are reasons for and against having him I think. He has a big attacking threat and Palace are fighting to stay in the league so they are bound to score a fair amount of goals from here on out. The fixtures are very tough though so if I had a wildcard I don't think I'd be getting him I'd much rather Zaha for Palace coverage.

I have a wildcard and bench boost remaining and am still thinking about keeping him. I was just pointing out that are probably getting rid of him based on the upcoming fixtures and not the past few gameweeks.

The last few gameweeks themselves would encourage you not to sell him.
    Over the last 3 gameweeks he has returned 21 points: 15, 6, 0

I have a wildcard and bench boost remaining and am still thinking about keeping him. I was just pointing out that are probably getting rid of him based on the upcoming fixtures and not the past few gameweeks.

The last few gameweeks themselves would encourage you not to sell him.
    Over the last 3 gameweeks he has returned 21 points: 15, 6, 0

Well considering the blank GW28, his last 3 gameweek returns have been 6, 0, 0 so that will cause a lot of the more casual players to dump him.

Well considering the blank GW28, his last 3 gameweek returns have been 6, 0, 0 so that will cause a lot of the more casual players to dump him.

I missed that :p:o

When you look at the player information it doesn't show GW28 :o

Edit: Is http://fantasyfootballfix.com still the best site for predicting price changes?

Down:
    Austin
    Jesus
    Austin.jpg

Up:
    ---

• Advertisement

I missed that :p:o

When you look at the player information it doesn't show GW28 :o

Edit: Is http://fantasyfootballfix.com still the best site for predicting price changes?

I use FPL Statistics and hardly ever use Fix for price changes. I think Stats would be the better of the two.

Advertisement