Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miller High Life Ireland

• 17-03-2017 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭

I know it's probably going to trigger some people on here, but has anybody seem this beer for sale in Ireland anywhere. I have an American friend over who likes it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think your American friend is likely to be disappointed, I expect the answer hasn't changed since the last forlorn quest for it...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055600113

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Seanachai

odyssey06 wrote: »
    I think your American friend is likely to be disappointed, I expect the answer hasn't changed since the last forlorn quest for it...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055600113

I think we can make it happen ;), it wasn't long after posting about American Spirit tobacco not being available that it's now in the shops here. If the hipsters take a shine to it it'll probably be imported. It's strange that they haven't copied their counterparts in the US and brought in PBR yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Albert_Camus

Seanachai wrote: »
    It's strange that they haven't copied their counterparts in the US and brought in PBR yet.

You can get Pabst Blue Ribbon in Dublin anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Molloys off licences had or have it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

On tap in Wigwam on Middle Abbey Street. Not very good (PBR that is)

• Advertisement

You can get Pabst Blue Ribbon in Dublin anyway.

Is it off licence or from a tap?

Had someone asking for miller highlife in work today (Cork). I've never seen it around anyway.

Had someone asking for miller highlife in work today (Cork). I've never seen it around anyway.

Tourists or Irish?

Tourists or Irish?

Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

I know it's probably going to trigger some people on here, but has anybody seem this beer for sale in Ireland anywhere. I have an American friend over who likes it.

Tell him to drink what he's given here! :D

Can't be heading on holidays and then expecting to have all that you're used to from home provided.

• Advertisement

Tell him to drink what he's given here! :D

Can't be heading on holidays and then expecting to have all that you're used to from home provided.

I was trying to be obliging, I'm funny like that. I have mates where you could stay at their house for a week and they would barely offer you a tomato, let alone a particular brand of beer :o

Advertisement