Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

April intake

• 13-03-2017 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Thought I'd start a thread for the April squad.

Who all got the call and how are you feeling?

Got it today and I'm excited, nervous and bricking it tbh lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 united9421

Exactly how I'm feeling too Tackleberry, still in shock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Patientlyw8ing

Nervous and excited to get started... need a kick start on this fitness....had almost given up on the call and let it drop big time!!! Back to the gym for me before Garnerville!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Tackleberry1

Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for the welcome packs to come?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Lynxbro

Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes for the welcome packs to come?

A few days, probably have yours by Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Familyguy34

I'm starting with you guys looking forward to meeting you all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 united9421

Anybody received the welcome pack yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dab_on_em

Got call for reserve for April. 😆 65.5

No nothing yet

Not yet, could be at the house tho..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Trainiac

I got my call earlier this week as well for the April squard. So hello everyone! Totally forgot these boards existed until i got the call and remembered :)

• Advertisement

No pack in post yet

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭C3POPO

I'll be joining you in GV in April :)
    My welcome pack arrived this morning - more forms to fill in!

Congrats c3po
    I think mine arrived this morning in my parents house, what date does it need to be returned for as I might not be able to get it for a day or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Tricop

Tackleberry...just says return asap.

Roll on april! Fighting with all my power not to hand my notice in and just leave early!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Trainee bob

Hey guys just being nosey but what bracket are use in ?and how long ago did use complete the stages

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oxford3447

see you all soon. On the reserves too dab-on-em but at least we know we'll be in soon regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Dab_on_em

I'm not reserve anymore. Got call to confirm. Good luck.

I read in the "starting in Gv" thread that a squad organised a whatsapp group at induction. Could be a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Robocop2.0

Hey everyone! Part of the April squad, was just wondering if anyone has a heads up on the rules and regs for training gear? Or if it's provided?

• Advertisement

Would edit that post n take the day out Robocop. May as well wait now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nadavse

Robocop2.0 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Part of the April squad, was just wondering if anyone has a heads up on the rules and regs for training gear? Or if it's provided?
    Think we will get a rundown of guidelines in induction! I had heard that large branding on clothing was a no no, but we shall see... 😀

Advertisement