Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tá Poblacht Nua

• 09-03-2017 3:18am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 8

So I've been pretty involved in politics and current affairs for the past several years now. When looking at what's available (parties/candidates) I don't see much hope or any real ideas that will change the Irish landscape politically.

So as an optimistic youth (23 yo) I came up with the thought of forming my own party... crazy? Yeh I guess, but as I said I'm optimistic and I have a lot of self belief.

Now to my fellow people, what are the main issues in Irish society today, to you personally. I have a wide ranging view on many matters from abortion rights, equality and tax affairs, and I want to hear your opinions!

Please share your views with particular interest if possible to each department in government and any changes with regards to how we elect our representatives and how they might represent us.

Thanks in advance to all participants on this thread, your input is much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Hi OP,

Unfortunately this forum is for discussing political issues rather than facilitating the creation of political parties. Feel free to discuss any of the issues you mention on an existing thread or even start a new thread on those issues. But I'm afraid asking people what policies you should have without any input of your own doesn't meet the standards for a thread in the Charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement