Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Air hose imperial brass fittings

• 05-03-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone know where In Ireland can I get imperial brass fittings for air hoses on a vintage Volvo truck ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Whereabouts in the country are you? Several decent agri engineering suppliers would keep them in stock. E.g. Ted Johnsons in Naas, or J&J services Tullow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

TrailerBob wrote: »
    Whereabouts in the country are you? Several decent agri engineering suppliers would keep them in stock. E.g. Ted Johnsons in Naas, or J&J services Tullow.

Cheers thank you I'm down in cork must try Massey ferguson in cork I was told they mite be worth a shot ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

These guys are big on hoses, mostly for fluids I think, but worth an ask. They seem to have a Cork agent.
    http://www.pirtek.ie/contact-us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Billyw75 wrote: »
    Cheers thank you I'm down in cork must try Massey ferguson in cork I was told they mite be worth a shot ðŸ‘

With giving Atkins farm machinery a try.. not sure of other engineering type suppliers down there, but they would order parts from Genfitt and the like who supply those fittings

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

TrailerBob wrote: »
    With giving Atkins farm machinery a try.. not sure of other engineering type suppliers down there, but they would order parts from Genfitt and the like who supply those fittings

Cheers and thanks for the info

• Advertisement
Advertisement