Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW27 Captain thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

km79 wrote: »
    Wenger resting Sanchez makes me happy I've the TC played :D

As long as he gives him a few minutes. Payleague leader has 13 Grey points as first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

PARlance wrote: »
    As long as he gives him a few minutes. Payleague leader has 13 Grey points as first sub.

Strange comments form wenger
    He said he played giroud and welbeck cos he wanted to be more direct and more fight
    All is not well
    Sanchez attitude towards his team mates has been stink for months

• Registered Users Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Deco99 wrote: »
    160k TC kun. At best, par, at worst waste of a chip

Its probably far less than 160K in actual players.
    Those weird Asian dudes who create 100 new teams each week to hunt weekly/monthly prizes would have tc'ed him in all their teams.

Its probably far less than 160K in actual players.
    Those weird Asian dudes who create 100 new teams each week to hunt weekly/monthly prizes would have tc'ed him in all their teams.

Only 21% of the Top 1000 teams captained him. Plenty to be gained. Not sure what Deco99 was on about really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

PARlance wrote:
    Only 21% of the Top 1000 teams captained him. Plenty to be gained. Not sure what Deco99 was on about really.

Pretty sure he was talking about his OR

• Advertisement

spock. wrote: »
    Pretty sure he was talking about his OR

I don't think so. I think 160k is the number of teams that TC'd him.
    If Aguero goes nuts (the "at best" scenario) then there will more than likely be really big gains made if you've TC'd him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    Strange comments form wenger
    He said he played giroud and welbeck cos he wanted to be more direct and more fight
    All is not well
    Sanchez attitude towards his team mates has been stink for months

I'd be fairly sure Sanchez has told Wenger he wants to leave. There can be no other explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'd be fairly sure Sanchez has told Wenger he wants to leave. There can be no other explanation.

Any second thoughts about getting him straight back? I know I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Any second thoughts about getting him straight back? I know I have.

Ye I do. TBH I was planning on holding off on him till gw 31 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ye I do. TBH I was planning on holding off on him till gw 31 anyway.

If Aguero looks like being Aguero again might leave the money there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

FHFC wrote: »
    If Aguero looks like being Aguero again might leave the money there...

Am thinking the same
    Looked at their fixtures for rest of season after that tough run and like what I saw
    I have the kun IBRA. Kane Frontline at the moment and they will all have doubles so I know. I can afford it without having a very weak midfield
    Will have to have Sanchez for his double though so hopefully it's gw37 along and can rejig a bit
    It will probably end up being a choice between IBRA and Sanchez really
    And Sanchez probably scares me more. Hope gabbiadini keeps scoring.........

Advertisement