Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMPUS ACCOMMODATION SUPERTHREAD

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Dave47 wrote: »
    is rye hall all postgrads? Surprised they do rooms in the postgrad accomodation.

Absolutely not. Where did you get that idea from? It is quite kippy compared to river and village though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 McLovin_Ward

Anyone in River - Hurley #2 this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emilysweetmm

Just accepted a twin room in River today. Then I noticed the terms and conditions meant I could be sharing with any gender.
    Could anyone tell me if it would be very very unusual to have two people of different genders in them? I know it's very late in the year and they have every right to shove anyone in there but I'm nervous of being behind closed doors with a male I don't know every night :-S Might be fine. Might not.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Just accepted a twin room in River today. Then I noticed the terms and conditions meant I could be sharing with any gender.
    Could anyone tell me if it would be very very unusual to have two people of different genders in them? I know it's very late in the year and they have every right to shove anyone in there but I'm nervous of being behind closed doors with a male I don't know every night :-S Might be fine. Might not.

I would think that it's unlikely. I've only ever known people who shared with same sex

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Chicharito11

Just a Q here. I paid the first 2 deposits on time but was a day late paying the first term payment, is that a big problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 megamooo

Studying abroad in Spring 2016 and paid my housing deposit today. I'm in Village/Leavy. Anyone have feedback on these apartments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭manyoung

Hey, I am thinking of going for campus accommodation when it opens tomorrow, but the page on the website mentions an application which I cant find on the site. Granted, Its only in the last few days I ve been thinking of applying so I may have missed something in the meantime. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kmcc1617

anyone get riordan village for september 16/17??

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ktvaljean

kmcc1617 wrote: »
    anyone get riordan village for september 16/17??
    Leavey village haha

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭wehuntmonsters

ktvaljean wrote: »
    Leavey village haha

Mullin Village.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 ismiselaurie

Hey guys, I just posted this thread in hopes that anyone staying in Rye Hall as of September will see this. If you're staying in Rye Hall just comment below, I would love to get to know people before I get there! I'm staying in Block A, apartment 5. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Lots of people say Rye hall is a kip but the rooms are actually really spacious, however the stupid layout of the apartments and crappy kitchens can take a bit of getting over.

You're lucky you're not on the bottom floor of that block it's like a bomb shelter down there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AMcNeill

Hey, just looking for info on the Rye Hall accommodation. Anything would be great, heard it is bit of a kip especially the ground floor apartments. Is that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AMcNeill

Trying to get to know people before we start. I'm in Rye Hall, Block A Apartment 2. I'm also doing Science :P

Mod: Several threads re. on campus merged

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lpoolfan101

Any 1st years looking for accommodation in Maynooth still, or anybody have a spare room in their house? I saw a house that needs 6 people for it to be rented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DaniiH15

Thought it might be useful to start up a thread to try link roomates on campus!

I'm Village-Riordan-2!

Put yours below!

DaniiH15 We already have an On-Campus thread so I've moved your post into it

Anyone in Rye Hall? Apartment 5 where are you all? :P

Anyone in Rye Hall? Block A apartment 5 where are you all? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 _Miss_Me_

Anybody in the new Courtyard rooms - what are they like? In particular - what's the kitchen situation like? Many cupboards? Decent size? Normal amount of plugs? Tiny fridge and oven? Been caught unawares and driven half mad by the campus kitchens before!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lpoolfan101

Advertisement