Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Working for Turas Nua

Options
  • 28-06-2016 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey folks,

I have an interview coming up shortly with Turas Nua but I don't know an awful lot about the company. Just throwing it out there if anyone has worked for them could they give some indication of pay for personal advisors, targets holidays etc.

Thanks a mill ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I know a small bit about it, if you want to PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ambf1974

Hi there, i was just wondering how the interview went, if you got the job and how it's going? I have an interview shortly to work with them too and an I am not sure if its the job for me. Completely different to anything I've done before. It's in my local area which means less travel. There are not many job opportunities where I live so I have to go for it. Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lolipop2

Hi Just wondering did you start working with Turas Nua? I have an interview coming up, have you any tips/info? thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭frulewis

lolipop2 wrote: »
    Hi Just wondering did you start working with Turas Nua? I have an interview coming up, have you any tips/info? thank you

Former TN worker here if u want to PM for info

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

frulewis wrote: »

oh im sure you have some interesting stories to tell, some very interesting threads on boards about this organisation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 hombres

frulewis wrote: »

Hi i am thinking of applying for a personal advisor with turas nua. Was the interview hard and also what is the salary like.. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JourneyMan8

do you have to be certain ages to work for them? can't imagine the older people that go in like being told what to do by 18-21 year olds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Its in English company ,over here minting it from the taxpayer teaching people on UA ,swa or UB
    How to open a email ,make a CV and generally
    Talk 💩

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The Dublin area has to UK Company, the rest of Ireland has FRS.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    The Dublin area has to UK Company, the rest of Ireland has FRS.

much difference between them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭SpaceRocket

Sorry to bump an old thread but can't find any information on boards on what Turas Nua are like to work for. Any tips advice for upcoming interview? What is the salary like? Any chance of progression? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Sorry to bump an old thread but can't find any information on boards on what Turas Nua are like to work for. Any tips advice for upcoming interview? What is the salary like? Any chance of progression? Thanks in advance.

They'll eat your passport and your babies and all your hope.

Run! plenty of threads on boards about this company, particularly from the point of view of 'participants', I'd imagine it's not particularly nice for the 'sales team' (advisers!) members either, life's too short. Best of luck

Advertisement