Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cars and Coffee North East on Sunday 5th March in DKIT Dundalk

Options
  • 19-02-2017 12:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭

The SECOND Cars and Coffee North East Event Is On Sunday 5th March in DKIT Dundalk
    [URL="The SECOND Cars and Coffee North East Event Is On Sunday 5th March in DKIT Dundalk and starts at 9:30am and finishes up at 1pm. All are welcome :)

Check out their Facebook page here; https://www.facebook.com/CarsandCoffeeNE/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Saw this last week on facebook so the Crx got nct prepped yesterday.
    Unfortunately couldn't make it to the first one but it looked like there was a good turnout from the pics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Caddyman

Yes indeed they had a big turnout for the first one so this one should be even better! :D

It'd be great to see either car! Whats the Beat anyway?:confused:

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    ^ She is a older Honda Kei car. Here is a recent photo I took.

647PY1n.jpg

Bring this,please bring this!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Bring this,please bring this!
    Nooo bring the 924!

(But only if I go - which I'm thinking I might!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

Just a massive shame it clashes with the Dublin C&C.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ht9zni1gs28crp

Ah balls, where is the Dublin one on?

Bray, always the first Sunday in every month, if the North East one pitched at every second Sunday in the month I'm sure the numbers would increase. I for one would travel to both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭millington

Just a massive shame it clashes with the Dublin C&C.....

Cannot understand why they've picked this date, literally any other Sunday would be better:eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Hmmm. Sorry Dundalk. Bray a lot closer, and I'm under time pressure Sunday mornings already.

Yup same with myself although I have loads of time I am just lazy :pac:

Being the freaking Beat to Dundalk!I'll even buy you a coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Cars and Coffee NE

Hello everyone,
    this is our first post on Boards.ie!
    We hope to see lots of you at our upcoming event on Sunday March 5th in Dundalk.

In relation to the discussion about the date for our events, we must hold them on the date most suitable for the owners of the car park due to sports events that take place on the campus grounds etc. One of our organisers spoke to one of the C&C Dublin organisers and they agreed that the locations are far enough apart (120km) not to interfere with each other. However if C&C Dublin don't have any restrictions on the day that they hold their events, then they might be able to hold it on the second or third Sunday! Just a suggestion :)

Cars and Coffee NE.

Anyone from here going to this and what are you driving?
    If the weather is halfway decent I'm planning on going and giving the Crx it's first day out of 2017.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Cars and Coffee NE

Today was a great success despite the inclement weather that greeted us early this morning so thankfully it didn't last and the cars kept coming and the hot coffee kept us all warm.
    Many, many thanks to all who turned out to the event and especially to those who drove long distances to be with us. We had people and cars from as far away as Derry, Belfast and even from Limerick!
    We look forward to seeing you all at the next event which will be held again at DKIT on Sunday 2nd of April. In fact you can mark down on your calendar the first Sunday of each month for the foreseeable future with the times set at 9:30am to 1pm.

Check out our FB account to see the photos :)
    Search FB for carsandcoffeene

Here's a link to some photos from today's event; https://www.facebook.com/CarsandCoffeeNE/posts/1808674779373594

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

Was some nice motors and people there. Hopefully the weather will be a bit better next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Big Red Fella

Advertisement