Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gw25 - Transfers

• 04-02-2017 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hoping to bank but may be tempted by getting in one of my gw28 players early if they have a really good game, eg. Siggy, lukaku

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The wife asked me if I had anything special planned for next weekend?

Yes, PVA in as part of a - 4, I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Wildcard activated

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Alsonso, Costa are both causing me considerable headaches.

Unsure how to fix it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Rename Thread.

Big Rom in somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

PARlance wrote: »
    Rename Thread.

Big Rom in somehow.

This

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Defoe > Big Andy and Daniels > Fernandez, who, at 4.2 will be bench fodder after GW28.

Also frees up 2.5 million(3.4 total).

Will bring me up to 5 in GW28 - still some work to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Hoping to bank but may be tempted by getting in one of my gw28 players early if they have a really good game, eg. Siggy, lukaku

Looks like lukaku has staked his claim. Had planned on getting him in for gw26 v Sunderland anyway so may as well bring in early. Especially as Rondon continues to do nothing! I know he has a game in gw28 but no point in keeping him an extra 3 or 4 matches just to collect his customary 2 points in gw28

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pva out
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Rename Thread.

Big Rom in somehow.

It's when he's very popular that he decides he's not bothered. Too cool he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Everyone out, everyone else in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Zaha to Siggy unless something dramatic happens in the second half at Selhurst.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Get all the hull defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Thoughts on Ibra to Lukaku? Knee Jerk?

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Thoughts on Ibra to Lukaku? Knee Jerk?

Just bear in mind ibra is at home to Watford next week. Who are your other 2 strikers?

Thoughts on this please. Need to do it today before lukaku rises and Rondon drops as I'd only have 0.1 left as prices are now. A -8 for jakupovic, Siggy & lukaku for hennessey eriksen & Rondon. Need to do all 3 to afford it. The 3 incoming are gw28 players so even though it's costing me 8 points now I should gain it back in gw28. Siggy at home to Leicester next week too. Bit dodgy when siggy has to play tomorrow and could get injured?

And I know Rondon had a game in gw28 but really want rid of him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Really considering dropping Ibra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

The Lukaku price rises will be annoying but I'm not bringing him in before Boro away.
    Will do Ibra to him for gw26 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,552 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Sanchez and Zlatan both dropping tonight according to FFIX (!!)

Neither in great form I guess but both would be viable captain options for next week imho

Thoughts on this please. Need to do it today before lukaku rises and Rondon drops as I'd only have 0.1 left as prices are now. A -8 for jakupovic, Siggy & lukaku for hennessey eriksen & Rondon. Need to do all 3 to afford it. The 3 incoming are gw28 players so even though it's costing me 8 points now I should gain it back in gw28. Siggy at home to Leicester next week too. Bit dodgy when siggy has to play tomorrow and could get injured?

And I know Rondon had a game in gw28 but really want rid of him.

Transfers done as off out soon. This forum used to he good for opinions but last few times I've asked transfer advice they've been ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Transfers done as off out soon. This forum used to he good for opinions but last few times I've asked transfer advice they've been ignored.

Transfer advice on a Saturday during an active game week is the worst time to ask really. Members are either focusing on games, are out and about or can't give solid advice because certain players are yet to play

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    Transfer advice on a Saturday during an active game week is the worst time to ask really. Members are either focusing on games, are out and about or can't give solid advice because certain players are yet to play

Today I asked during a gameweek, and last week but couple of other times it was after all games were over.
    And i know I can make my own decisions but used to be handy to see what regular players thought to make sure I wasn't just having a knee Jerk reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

spock. wrote: »
    The Lukaku price rises will be annoying but I'm not bringing him in before Boro away.
    Will do Ibra to him for gw26 though.

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

PVA to Chambers
    Philips to Siggy.

I was keen to get Siggy and PVA can go as Palace are dire...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Stanislas to Walcott,siggy or Snodgrass. Will wait till later in the week to make the move. IBRA to lukaku the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Lallana to Siggy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Looking for a GW 28 defender. Replacing Lovren or Amat with 0.3 in the bank. Will be a 4th / 5th defender ordinarily. Already maxed on West Brom.

Any suggestion? Funis Mori?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Stanislas to Walcott,siggy or Snodgrass. Will wait till later in the week to make the move. IBRA to lukaku the week after.

0.1 away from Stan to Snoddy. :(

May do Stan to Tom Carroll who looks like he could be a decent 5th mid, no blanks and frees up 1m.

Sanchez, Siggy, Alli, Phillips, Carroll looks a decent midfield.

Could bank either as we'll know the full list of GW28 blanks (barring replays) before GW26 deadline so 2 FTs could be a clever move. Not sure I can suck up losing value hard on Stan though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Sanchez, Pedro, Crouch -> Hazard, Lukaku, Carroll

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sanchez, Pedro, Crouch -> Hazard, Lukaku, Carroll

For a -4 or -8?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'm gonna give PVA one more game, Palace were horrendous but he did have a touch inside the opposition's box, that must count for something

Advertisement