Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia **Season 12**

• 12-01-2017 6:33pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭

Thought it was time to start a new thread :D

The opening episode was grand, didn't hate it but didn't exactly love it either.

Episode two was funnier IMO, I proper lol'd at the very end.
    I found the scenes with Mac and Dee trapped in the slide very hard to watch as a claustrophobe but amusing nonetheless.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I absolutely loved the second episode. Laughed the whole way through it. Had to look away
    when Frank was coming down the slide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

Stop talking to the children about their buttholes okay, it's not appropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Strongest start to a season in a long long time. Loved all the storylines this week.

Always Sunny in Nirvana
    yfcNWcZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

If anyone wants to read a short story similar to Macs butt hole thing in the latest episode, check out Guts by Chuck Palahniuk. Get past the masturbation stories at the start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

When frank and charlie where going down all the slides together and frank is shouting out "i've got aids" i nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

also when they send the unconcious kid down the slide was sunny at its best.

Great episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

First episode was meh, but episode two more than made up for it, was genuinely laughing out loud all the way through.

Although, 18 mins including credits?!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Another laugh out loud episode, and it featured CROWS! CAW CAW CAW CAW!!!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Another laugh out loud episode, and it featured CROWS! CAW CAW CAW CAW!!!!
    :D

Now with added crowtein

I let a loud hoot of laughter when I read the episode description before I watched, and that wasn't even the funniest part as it turned out! Very amusing

Yeah, it was a very good episode again, strong season so far. The only thing missing from this one was Charlie didn't quote any bird law

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Looking forward to next weeks episode just based on the title alone :D

Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer

Synopsis:
    An episode filmed in the true crime style of Making a Murderer and The Jinx which begins with 911 call: A cat-woman formerly known as Maureen Ponderosa has been found dead in an alley and Dennis is the prime suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Strongest start to a season in a long long time. Loved all the storylines this week.

Always Sunny in Nirvana
    yfcNWcZ.jpg

Up there with the best episodes imo

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Episode 4 was excellent, could be the best season yet!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Looking forward to next weeks episode just based on the title alone :D

Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer

Synopsis:
    An episode filmed in the true crime style of Making a Murderer and The Jinx which begins with 911 call: A cat-woman formerly known as Maureen Ponderosa has been found dead in an alley and Dennis is the prime suspect.

Well, what'd ya think? I enjoyed it, though not as laugh-out-loud funny as other episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Charlie as Brendan Dassey was hilarious! :D

Well, what'd ya think? I enjoyed it, though not as laugh-out-loud funny as other episodes.

It was the dead crows that put you off, wasn't it?

Frank as Bob durst was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Thought it was great :D
    Loved Franks mic bit and Dennis staring down the camera.

Would like to know what someone who hasn't seen Making a Murderer would make of this, feels like they'd miss 50% of the jokes/references, ie: Charlies whole bit.

Also loved Mac and Charlies whole explanation at the end on how these types of shows work and their purposly flawed depiction of events/facts to keep audiences guessing or making them choose sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Would like to know what someone who hasn't seen Making a Murderer would make of this, feels like they'd miss 50% of the jokes/references, ie: Charlies whole bit.

I'm one of those and I think a lot of it did go over my head (including that Charlie bit).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

that was one of my favourite episodes in years they nailed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

Dennis staring down the camera.

That is one of the best things I have seen in it , we all know he is a serial killer but the the 2 hours of staring . Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Thought it was great :D
    Loved Franks mic bit and Dennis staring down the camera.

Also loved Mac and Charlies whole explanation at the end on how these types of shows work and their purposly flawed depiction of events/facts to keep audiences guessing or making them choose sides.

I've only seen a couple of episodes of Making a Murderer so I guess I missed a lot.

I'm a huge IASIP fan but apart from the first episode this season which I though was fantastic I think they seem to be going for clever more than funny this season.

Also thought Mac and Charlies whole explaination at the end was needless. Surely this is what the whole episode was satirising. They didn't have to pound the notion home.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Never saw MAM but cracked up at this episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

one of the greatest episodes imo.

brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 22,215 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Heckler wrote: »
    I've only seen a couple of episodes of Making a Murderer so I guess I missed a lot.

I'm a huge IASIP fan but apart from the first episode this season which I though was fantastic I think they seem to be going for clever more than funny this season.

Also thought Mac and Charlies whole explaination at the end was needless. Surely this is what the whole episode was satirising. They didn't have to pound the notion home.

You think Frank going down waterslides shouting that he has aids is clever not funny?

.... CŪNT?!

.... CŪNT?!

Thought only Larry David could get away with saying that on US TV!!

MOD SNIP

Use spoiler tags properly please!!!!

Sorry was on mobile!!!!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

.... CŪNT?!
    WATCH OUT FÁGGOT!

This season has been the strongest in years! I've enjoyed every episode! I'm surprised there's not more love for Episode 1, it was brilliant!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Bad dad!

Advertisement