Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Destiny Toobers & Twitchers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

If it was when he RealKrafty was the Bungie Bounty (If you match with or against the community yutoober of the day and win, you get an exclusive emblem) he should check his mail soon enough i'd say.

Oh right, never heard of that!
    I'll let him know though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Its the emblem Krafty has on in the pic.

My reasons for thinking it might be a bungie bounty game...

1. The emblem.
    2. I don' think Krafy plays Clash much - I think Goth was saying he has a higher ELO in it than him because he plays it and Krafty doesn't.
    3. No recognisable clan tags in his team - so it looks like he solo queued, though obviously not certain.

Its no issue either way, was just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I don' think Krafy plays Clash much

That screenshot is a control match no?

didn't take enough notice.

It wasn't a bungie bounty match - his bounty was on Jan 18th and he matched in Iron Banner.

Planet Destiny vs Destiny Community Podcast starting in about 10mins - on twitch.tv/guardiancon. Should be a good laugh.

• Advertisement

their goal for the showdown was 10k - one person donated 10k during the second game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

their goal for the showdown was 10k - one person donated 10k during the second game.

Fúcken hell...

How do people have that much money..?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Fúcken hell...

How do people have that much money..?

Most probably another toober/twitcher who gets a fair bit of income from the work they put in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

watched a bit of the "wish you luck" stream earlier, he was trying to get into gothalians game for the bounty. Salt level high :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads,

There was a pretty entertaining stream on Twitch yesterday, some chap playing as a warlock/hunter and it seemed like his first time playing them in PvP, his channel is www.twitch.tv/Jonnycivic :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Who are people watching these days? Aside from MTashed.... the f**king dope :pac:

RealKrafty trying to carry his parents to the lighthouse as on Twitch and wasn't archived so it's mostly gone now :(

Surprised there was no post here from Cal/Dude/Totz extolling the virtues of Lucky and Buttwipe or Dr Lupo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Who are people watching these days? Aside from MTashed.... the f**king dope :pac:

RealKrafty trying to carry his parents to the lighthouse as on Twitch and wasn't achieved so it's mostly gone now :(

Surprised there was no post here from Cal/Dude/Totz extolling the virtues of Lucky and Buttwipe or Dr Lupo

Lemon gets dude's vote now :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Lemon gets dude's vote now :P

Jaysus, he really gets around. Flavour of the month if ever there was one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Still watch Mtashed as he does short vids on reviewing specific gear. Skill up and Datto for scientific stuff but they don't half go on. Both fairly hammered the end game in recent videos. Not bashing per say but whining about how it could have been so much better and how the hardcore player base has been abandoned for the durty casuals.

Typically I'll just type something like "Destiny 2 best grenades" and see what pops up.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Typically I'll just type something like "Destiny 2 best grenades" and see what pops up.

Soooooo..... MoreConsole? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Jaysus, he really gets around. Flavour of the month if ever there was one :P

Lupo using KB+M on console is in opposition to Dude's good Christian ideals.

Lupo using KB+M on console is in opposition to Dude's good Christian ideals.

I guess I can understand the logic there not that I've bothered to establish a heated opinion on the matter myself yet. I guess having hit 300 I need something to do now so I'll go get started

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Isn't the max LL 305 with the mods? What are you doing stuck at 300?

I don't really bother too much with vids or twitch really.

I will sometimes put twitch on in the backround just for the noise.

Generally I will be watching Holzman, Ms5000Watts or FalloutPlays - most of the time I am trying to win a raffle in Fallout's chat. I'll generally leave his stream on cause he is still trying for partnership so the concurrent viewer count matters. Seems a nice guy but the push for partnership is taking its toll on him imo... seems so stressed these days.

In terms of videos, meh - Destiny 2 doesn't need many of them.

I guess I can understand the logic there not that I've bothered to establish a heated opinion on the matter myself yet. I guess having hit 300 I need something to do now so I'll go get started

Well now your 300 you can go and get to 305 :P

• Advertisement

Tbh, it's off topic, but I couldn't give a toss about sweating over hitting 305 compared to 300 when the difference is worth ~1.2% which wont change any numerical values in-game and will be irrelevant when then raise the cap again :P

Tbh, it's off topic, but I couldn't give a toss about sweating over hitting 305 compared to 300 when the difference is worth ~1.2% which wont change any numerical values in-game and will be irrelevant when then raise the cap again :P

Its just a case of adding mods tho so should be handy enough for ya.

He is 300 with mods.... so he's actually 295.

I did that already to hit 300 cause I'm casual scum

I did that already to hit 300 cause I'm casual scum

:eek: I have lost respect for you now..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Just wait till The Doc starts streaming Destiny

Advertisement