Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

KJW (ASG) Beretta M9 -Full Metal with Threaded Barrel Silencer + 3 mags+case

Options
  • 14-01-2017 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

FOR SALE KJW (ASG) Beretta M9 -Full Metal with Threaded Barrel Silencer + 3 mags+case

Selling beautiful metal beretta used for movie production.
    all in perfect working order.

Specs:
    Fires at: 300fps
    Weighs: 880g
    Length: 210mm

KJW (ASG) Beretta M9 (1 gas mag inside) comes with following / also can sell individually -119EUR in shop

1xKJW Threaded Metal Barrel for M9 Series. Full metal construction with a 14mm thread for silencer attachment. - 22EUR in shop
    1x Silencer FMA Knight's Armament Silencer - 198mm - 18eur in shop
    2x KJ 24rd CO2 Magazine for KJ M9 Series - 29EUR each in shop
    case box - 14eur

I got it in airsofteire for around 230EUR, selling for 160 or nearest offer.

Collection in Celbridge or in Dublin.

c9I5soN.jpg
    d9zzK2o.jpg
    PL8QtSX.jpg
    7hjmjwK.jpg
    HSMdUC3.jpg
    R7fvOtm.jpg
    7ekxH50.jpg
    qeDg6oH.jpg
    u96JsFe.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/vPbmG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi, Would u be interested in a trade for a Socom Gear 1911 meu (tan)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dohitech

Nerovad wrote: »
    Hi, Would u be interested in a trade for a Socom Gear 1911 meu (tan)
    Thanks for offer, but I'm looking for cash at the moment

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

dohitech wrote: »
    Thanks for offer, but I'm looking for cash at the moment

That's no bother

bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Offer 120EUR, plus postage if you're willing to post (or if unwilling to post then offering 140EUR if you'd be willing to drive to Meath with it).

Hi, I think I will need to keep the case for my other tools, so I can provide original box for m9 with m9 inside, 1 green gas mag + 2 CO2 mags + silencer + threaded barrel (installed ) + original barrel http://www.univairsoft.com/en/original-parts-kj-works-asg/2618-metal-outer-barrel-for-kjw-asg-m9.html and how far away is your location from Dublin?

Hi, I think I will need to keep the case for my other tools, so I can provide original box for m9 with m9 inside, 1 green gas mag + 2 CO2 mags + silencer + threaded barrel (installed ) + original barrel http://www.univairsoft.com/en/original-parts-kj-works-asg/2618-metal-outer-barrel-for-kjw-asg-m9.html and how far away is your location from Dublin?

From Dublin city centre it's about 45mins-60mins depending on whether you go via the M3 (which has tolls but is quicker) or not.

If you need to keep the case that's fine, but it does mean I'm going to need to spend 10 - 15EUR on one so that will effect what I'm willing to offer for the rest of the stuff you're selling. Say 130EUR for everything minus the case if you are willing to drive to where I am.

From Dublin city centre it's about 45mins-60mins depending on whether you go via the M3 (which has tolls but is quicker) or not.

If you need to keep the case that's fine, but it does mean I'm going to need to spend 10 - 15EUR on one so that will effect what I'm willing to offer for the rest of the stuff you're selling. Say 130EUR for everything minus the case if you are willing to drive to where I am.

Hi, it's seems quite far away to drive, I can do registered postage on Tuesday or Monday , 135eur (postage with tracking included in the price) via PayPal (buyer pays charges or send payment like friend etc without charges) Also I was checking shelves yesterday and found another cases I can use for my tools, so I will send the case to you as well.

Send pm with address to finish transaction. Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi, it's seems quite far away to drive, I can do registered postage on Tuesday or Monday , 135eur (postage with tracking included in the price) via PayPal (buyer pays charges or send payment like friend etc without charges) Also I was checking shelves yesterday and found another cases I can use for my tools, so I will send the case to you as well.

Send pm with address to finish transaction. Thanks

Deal. Sending a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

gone?

Decky86 wrote: »
    gone?
    Sold

Moderator, can you mark this listing as sold please. I cant find this option anywhere here, thanks.

Advertisement