Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

February Intake 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ber445

hi guys
     first time poster here, long story short I am going in for induction very soon, I have read through this thread and realised that I have either misplaced or returned the induction info sheet.

I don't recall seeing it at all, I have called recruitment and they are emailing me the induction info sheet today but the email is taking a while to send for security issues on their end as far as I know. I didn't realise there was even an induction info sheet- I had assumed that recruitment told me everything over the phone, it only occurred to me on reading this thread and someone mentioning the passport photos and guests.

I would really appreciate if someone could post the list of items from the info sheet that  we need to bring with us for induction- so I can go and get them asap, all other details I can wait for the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 R007

Not the news you want to hear but if they're having issues with security to send it straight away then I doubt you'll get the information from a public forum. Best getting on the phone and asking them for it again.

Advertisement