Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Got tickets for WM today! Can't wait for it now! In the Section beside the Ramp, so hopefully be able get class pictures from the event too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

We've given up on Ticketmaster. It's a joke. I'd rather pay a reseller than prove for the hundredth time that I'm not a robot.

Tickets booked. More expensive than had we got in direct but also cheaper than we paid this year in Dallas. Plus who cares, we're going to WRESTLEMANIA

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

Check out @FLWrestlingFan's Tweet: https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/803732020085932032?s=09

Not sure if legit or not but worth a chance. Amway centre also have a mailing list on there twitter for presale codes.

Some people I know got sorted Monday but the pre sale code was just guessed and then spread after rather than proper release like mania ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CaptainD

SarahVOW wrote: »
    Check out @FLWrestlingFan's Tweet: https://twitter.com/FLWrestlingFan/status/803732020085932032?s=09

Not sure if legit or not but worth a chance. Amway centre also have a mailing list on there twitter for presale codes.

Some people I know got sorted Monday but the pre sale code was just guessed and then spread after rather than proper release like mania ones.

There is also an American express presale today. Don't have codes yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anyone with 1x spare RAW ticket for sale or know anyone please DM me. Couldn't get anything all week. Hate ticketmaster.

https://postimg.org/image/s8gmoibdl/

IMG_20161203_171440.png

Live wrestling scedual for wrestlemania weekend in Orlando.

Pink = WWN More than Mania Venue
    Yellow = Wrestlecon Venue
    Blue = WWE
    The other 2 are in seperate venues.

Then you'll also have the choice of Hall of Fame, multiple Axxess sessions, an evening with Jim Ross and loads of signings and other stuff planned for wrestlcon.

Wrestlemania week in Orlando, Florida will be even busier.

Sources at Universal Studios have confirmed that TNA has booked dates over Wrestlemania weekend to tape episodes of Impact Wrestling.

The current plan is to have a "live" broadcast on Thursday 3/30/17, a matinee taping on Friday 3/31/17 and two tapings on Saturday 4/1/17.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=106388

Entry to TNA is free with universal studios entery. There would be ques and free up to capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

has anyone seen a presale code for takeover yet

has anyone seen a presale code for takeover yet

WWENXT

• Advertisement

If anyone knows anyone selling a ticket to NXT or RAW Mania weekend please let me know.

Again if anyone has a friend selling a ticket to RAW, NXT Takeover or a decent WrestleMania ticket please let me know.

Had a nightmare in the presales/general sales and tickets on the secondary market are mental money. Cheers if anyone can help.

Wrestlemania tickets are still on sale aren't they?

The resale market for NXT and Raw really isn't that bad unless you want ringside.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

Anyone Flying out on the 30th March?

I went cheap so have a flight to London, then London to Philadelphia & Phili to Orlando.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chopper_27

So do the tickets and everything you get in the package deals get delivered by post or do you print them off ? I've never went before so wondering how this whole thing worked

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

rossieboy wrote: »
    Anyone Flying out on the 30th March?

I went cheap so have a flight to London, then London to Philadelphia & Phili to Orlando.

Yep, we are going Dub>>Newark>>Orlando, Orlando >> Vegas, Vegas >> Newark>> Dublin.

All for €600 each W/ United

Yeah I'm flying on the 30th. Could have gone a cheaper route but went for Dublin to Gatwick to Orlando so that I can get on the same BA flight that my friends in the UK are going on. Paying half what they are because the ticket starts in Dublin.
    Yep, we are going Dub>>Newark>>Orlando, Orlando >> Vegas, Vegas >> Newark>> Dublin.

All for €600 each W/ United

We're doing Vegas too :) Any excuse. Orlando to Vegas is the least convenient/accessible US internal route I've ever come across. Only two direct flights per day.

Hey guys dunno boards policy on selling but..

Have 2 good Smackdown tickets for Tuesday after mania sec 111 row 13 and can't go due to work dm if you can help out.

Chopper_27 wrote: »
    So do the tickets and everything you get in the package deals get delivered by post or do you print them off ? I've never went before so wondering how this whole thing worked

Your package will be sent by fedex to the address you gave them usually the first week of march. All tickets and info will be inside.

Anyone flying out of Dublin 29th March returning April 5th. There are flights for €350 return with KLM on skyscanner. Very good price.

• Advertisement

Anybody selling or know anyone selling an NXT or RAW ticket???

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

on facebook theres a group called wrestlemania 33 week-pointe orlando bus travel. theres a few lads there selling tickets but there all section 220's but there selling them around 90 quid which put me off them as if i could of got tickets on ticketmaster front row would be 125 quid

I was under the impression that the Villa we've booked was eight minutes from Disney and not massively far from either Mania or Raw. turns out we're actually 27 miles from both and more like half an hour to Disney!! Uber is going to make a lot of money out of us that week, although we're looking at a limo to take seven of us to the show.

Rikishi lives in the village we're staying in! We've tweeted him to see if he fancies playing beer pong and having a BBQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Anyone know when they'll release Axxess information? And approximately how much the different types of tickets cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Anyone know when they'll release Axxess information? And approximately how much the different types of tickets cost?

Usually between mid Jan and Mid Feb
    http://travel2mania.com/PreviousPackageOnSaleDates.html

Dont have a record of costs

At an estimate from memory €50 General admission €100 VIP €150 super VIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

At an estimate from memory €50 General admission €100 VIP €150 super VIP.

is there any opportunity to get good pics with wrestlers or are they all selfies leaning over the table even the €150?
    are pictures offically allowed or is it more an autograph session and up to wrestler if they allow it?

Mixture depends in the wrestler/session mainly leaning over a table though. For VIP they have 8x10s for Autographs you can bring your own thing to get signed if you wish.Photos are professional and they give you a code to download them afterwards. Some might still allow phone pictures too but that seemed to be getting phased out. I went to Axxess for 25 28 29 and 30 haven't been since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Mixture depends in the wrestler/session mainly leaning over a table though. For VIP they have 8x10s for Autographs you can bring your own thing to get signed if you wish.Photos are professional and they give you a code to download them afterwards. Some might still allow phone pictures too but that seemed to be getting phased out. I went to Axxess for 25 28 29 and 30 haven't been since.

as in the photo of you leaning over the table is a professional photo?!
    don't understand why they don't have photos like you can get at wizard world you see with wrestlers which are great photos. ive no interest in getting an autograph from anyone tbh just photos.

Advertisement