Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddy Power Sales Started 26th Dec

• 27-12-2016 1:39pm
    Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

In Shops yesterday.
    Min at Evens, Arsenal, Chelsea, MU & City Accum at 9/4, Arsenal & Chelsea double (can't remember the price) all for max €100.
    Money Back All Losers on a dog race.
    May have been others but these were up while I was in there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Yeah, still going on today. Have been keeping an eye on it every day but have only had 1 bet on their "Christmas Sale" so far.

It was put up on the 26th of Dec (amazingly, my only bet on Boxing Day) and was Van Gerwen @ Evens (from 8/11) to win the darts. Absolutely brilliant offer on a bet that I already fancied. €100 max, as you said, but no problem going to several different shops and doing the bet in each one. Each offer lasts for several hours.

Besides that, the "special offers" have been disappointing - football accas, a Spanish club to win the Champions League, either ManU or Chelsea to win the FA Cup, type thing - but worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Boyles posters in windows saying their sale has started since Monday but no idea what they have.
    Ladbrokes have nothing apart from guaranteed multiples between 12pm and 3pm, used to be between 11am and 1pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

Rather than start a new thread, i done an acca instore today on the european football on the coupon, however one let me down and i noticed on the slip that its money back if one lets you down on our easy slip coupon, would that be the coupon i did in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If it was minimum of 5 legs then yes, think it's w/d/w coupon it applies on.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    If it was minimum of 5 legs then yes, think it's w/d/w coupon it applies on.

Yeah 5 legs only thing thats throwing me off is that i think it was a euro quickslip rather than Easyslip as it says on the slip...

• Advertisement

Didnt get a refund because it wasnt done on the orange easy slip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Yeah, it's the acca refund coupon only.

Best place for these refunds is william hill, superb offer allowing you to combine all sorts of sports and different types of bets (both to score, w-d-w, etc). I get a huge amount of refunds from this (I'd rather have winning bets all the same), of course winning bets would be nicer and free bets are often placed on longshots to no avail!!

The really sneaky thing with powers is how they promote this insurance on their website (this doesn't apply on the shop coupon), they keep the fact that any price shorter than 1/5 voids your potential refund pretty low key, but then, they have a coupon online called 'acca insurance' or something along those lines, which includes a number of prices shorter than 1/5. Disgraceful behaviour imo, although, par for the course.

Advertisement