Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards FSA Charity Champions League 16/17

Comments

• I thought it was down to goal difference and that's the reason it was being factored into the leagues weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I thought it was down to goal difference and that's the reason it was being factored into the leagues weekly.

Yeah I was under that impression too. Makes the most sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Sound gd it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭dasa29

FHFC wrote: »
    Group B

Invincible Albert Large Trigger is obviously through. Intriguing below that though as any of the other four could make it. Colking plays a waiting game while dasa29, thanks to the goal difference advantage could sneak it with a win over Klopp's boys, who will surely rest a few!! :)

While you are right over Albert Large Trigger the odds on me sneaking it by beating him are nil. Manual Man and Mike Ehermantraut who both have 9 points play each other in the final game so the winner of that will go through and even if it's a draw both teams will end up with 10 points so one will still go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'm out as Stephenl15 produces a scintillating 79 points to send me packing. Alchemist33 goes through to the knockout stages along with Skippy44 as Dahat offered no threat with his 52 point hit.

c0dff9ed1ef5c120bc614adb4e87a031.png
    6a46d62f0d85cec75b8468eea5daa4b8.png

I thought dahat might have forgotten to hit the wildcard button, but I was just ahead on points anyway. With a dead rubber this week I might just send out the U-14s.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Group F

SoonerOrLater 18
    bof 12
    spock 9
    TheDazzler 9
    finnnharpsboy 6

Last fixtures:

finnnharpsboy - spock
    TheDazzler - SoonerOrLater

SoonerOrLater is through as group winner and finnnharpsboy is out. TheDazzler is all but out too as he'll need to overcome a 40+ points difference.
    I'll be through on points difference with a win, otherwise bof takes 2nd place.

Group F

GW19 results:

finnharpsboy 41 - 56 spock
    SoonerOrLater 46 - 42 TheDazzler

And the final table:

1. SoonerOrLater 21 (GD +81)
    2. spock 12 (GD +27)
    3. bof 12 (GD -6)
    4. TheDazzler 9 (GD -45)
    5.finnharpsboy 6 (GD -57)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mno101

Group D ....final table (apologies...large image..still figuring out how to resize it !)
    moGLohy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Final Group E Table

9d9b771bbce6393f51a3ba59b9c55ebd.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

mno101 wrote: »
    Group D ....final table (apologies...large image..still figuring out how to resize it !)
    Thought you made a mistake since you changed my goal diff despite myself not being involved in the last round of games. But after a quick checking you're spot on. FHFC willing toi deny me top spot by faking the numbers :mad::pac:! Hmm... time to question this image of Galway Hospice Foundation and call Disneyland Paris :P:D?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Think I just about squeezed through...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mno101

iroced wrote: »
    Thought you made a mistake since you changed my goal diff despite myself not being involved in the last round of games. But after a quick checking you're spot on. FHFC willing toi deny me top spot by faking the numbers :mad::pac:! Hmm... time to question this image of Galway Hospice Foundation and call Disneyland Paris :P:D?

I did the updates from week 15....and did not include the reductions for :( Transfers...but rectified the error as part of the update today...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Jones missed out by 1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Think I just about squeezed through...

I DEMAND A PLAYOFF*!!!!

*by which I mean I offer my congratulations and graciously accept defeat on points difference that was only decided upon a few days ago :pac: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

Final Group B Table

HyeREYz.jpg

Congratulations to Albert Large Trigger and Manual Man, hope you go on to do Group B proud !

Commiserations to dasa29 and Mike Ehermantraut, better luck next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

GROUP G - TABLE
    Team Pld W L D F A +/- Pts
    Gaillimh1976 8 6 2 0 466 417 49 18
    km79 8 4 3 1 422 437 -15 13
    Swiper the fox 8 4 4 0 457 472 -15 12
    Kankan14 8 3 5 0 420 435 -15 9
    dearg81 8 2 5 1 429 433 -4 7

Final Group G table above, KM79 and myself through to next round

• Colking wrote: »
    Final Group B Table

HyeREYz.jpg

Congratulations to Albert Large Trigger and Manual Man, hope you go on to do Group B proud !

Commiserations to dasa29 and Mike Ehermantraut, better luck next season.

Thanks for doing the weekly scoring Colking. If I had the skills I would have done it but I don't.

Appreciate your time and effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Thanks for doing the weekly scoring Colking. If I had the skills I would have done it but I don't.

Same here, anyone who gives time to set up leagues, update leagues, etc, it's greatly appreciated.

Congrats to Albert Large Trigger and Manual Man on getting out of the group stages

Ill update group c later and will do the draw for last 16 over the weekend. It will be 2 legs gw 21 and 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Ill update group c later and will do the draw for last 16 over the weekend. It will be 2 legs gw 21 and 22.

I'll get the spreadsheet updates done sometime today. Took an extra day off work cause fùckit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

Same here, anyone who gives time to set up leagues, update leagues, etc, it's greatly appreciated.

Congrats to Albert Large Trigger and Manual Man on getting out of the group stages

You're very welcome lads, it was no problem at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

Group A
    I managed to scrape through.
    Boots234 8 6 2 0 475 434 41 18
    Patmac 8 5 3 0 452 419 33 15
    KevIRL 8 4 4 0 431 403 28 12
    Lucas Hood8 3 5 0 368 435 -67 9
    zarquon 8 2 6 0 437 472 -35 6

Group C Final

405316.JPG

Group F Final

405317.JPG

And the final list of qualifiers....

Name Group Position
    Boots234 A Winner
    Patmac A Runner Up
    Albert Large Trigger B Winner
    manual man B Runner Up
    iused2likebusts C Winner
    GLaDOS C Runner Up
    iroced D Winner
    mno101 D Runner Up
    alchemist33 E Winner
    Skippy44 E Runner Up
    Sooner or Later F Winner
    bof F Runner Up
    Gaillimh1976 G Winner
    km79 G Runner Up
    Adpro H Winner
    Remoteboy H Runner Up

Thanks to everyone who updated groups etc....over to the lovely Busts for the draw....

405318.png

Sorry, but I was actually 2nd in group F. I have the final table on post 158. (feel free to verify this with the scores) The group table on the spreadsheet isn't working for group F

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

FHFC wrote: »
    And the final list of qualifiers....

Name Group Position
    Boots234 A Winner
    Patmac A Runner Up
    Albert Large Trigger B Winner
    manual man B Runner Up
    iused2likebusts C Winner
    GLaDOS C Runner Up
    iroced D Winner
    mno101 D Runner Up
    alchemist33 E Winner
    Skippy44 E Runner Up
    Sooner or Later F Winner
    bof F Runner Up
    Gaillimh1976 G Winner
    km79 G Runner Up
    Adpro H Winner
    Remoteboy H Runner Up

Thanks to everyone who updated groups etc....over to the lovely Busts for the draw....

405318.png
    These things are always so drawn out, what with the presidential speeches and celebrity interviews.

I'll do the draw tonight is it Spock or bof as group f runner up. Draw will be seeded so group winners play group runners up. You can't get someone from the group you just came out of.

spock. wrote: »
    Sorry, but I was actually 2nd in group F. I have the final table on post 158. (feel free to verify this with the scores) The group table on the spreadsheet isn't working for group F

Sorry dude, I didn't realise there was an error in the sheet. Fixed it now.

Corrected final table below. That look OK?

405416.JPG

• Advertisement

I'll do the draw tonight is it Spock or bof as group f runner up. Draw will be seeded so group winners play group runners up. You can't get someone from the group you just came out of.

Which leave the corrected list of qualifiers as.....

405418.JPG

Advertisement