Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 2016/17

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

GetWithIt wrote: »
    54 points and only level with El Tel. Sanchez v Zaha tomorrow for the glory.

The ONLY win I want. Well.....Yes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

59-56

Boo-urns.

The lack of Spurs brings us both back to the average.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Was afraid to check........a narrow 40-35 win !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Close one against our current leader, my 10 points v Hazard, we both have Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Close one against our current leader, my 10 points v Hazard, we both have Costa

Your 10 points plus Alonso v Hazard. I think my luck has run out this week. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I hate this league. I've the third highest score and I'm bottom of the league!

Very harsh, must be playing you this week so. All square going into tonight. Your Alonso + Costa vs my Alli + Eriksen, I would prefer to be in your position but a goal from one of my duo might see me through.

MrSkinny wrote: »
    Your 10 points plus Alonso v Hazard. I think my luck has run out this week. :(

Right you are!

I think I had subconsciously forgotten about Alonso so he doesn't play and Chambers comes off the bench with 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

things tightening up here in fsa league 2 with positions 2 through 5 all having suffered defeats over gw23. Grateful for a narrow win myself over the incredible pudding - puts me up to 8th and within 5pts of the promotion places

manual_man wrote: »
    things tightening up here in fsa league 2 with positions 2 through 5 all having suffered defeats over gw23. Grateful for a narrow win myself over the incredible pudding - puts me up to 8th and within 5pts of the promotion places

How many promoted?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,562 ✭✭✭patmac

How many promoted?

Unfortunately I have to ask the question how many are relegated?:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

this league is tough no doubt about, i had a rough few weeks over Christmas but even so i'm still not doing as badly in any of my paid leagues!

How many promoted?

3 i believe?
    patmac wrote: »
    Unfortunately I have to ask the question how many are relegated?:o

3 also for relegation i think (@CSF please confirm if otherwise!)

All to play for though both in terms of the promotion and relegation spots

Tight one going into tonight, up 1 point against Ziegler with his Daniels and Stanislas v my Sterling

Tight one going into tonight, up 1 point against Ziegler with his Daniels and Stanislas v my Sterling

Am 18 points down against patmac with my Jesus(C) and KDB vs his all played. Could be close! I'm hoping i'm not left cursing my 21 points worth of outfield bench fodder! :o:D

Am 18 points down against patmac with my Jesus(C) and KDB vs his all played. Could be close! I'm hoping i'm not left cursing my 21 points worth of outfield bench fodder! :o:D

Think that very well could be a close one. Fancy City to get a few tonight

21 points on the bench is tragic :pac:

Think that very well could be a close one. Fancy City to get a few tonight

21 points on the bench is tragic :pac:

Yeah choosing Nyom(1) over Fernandez(10) burns as was my only 50-50. You can't win 'em all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

I am dying a death this season!, 1 place above relegation ffs :rolleyes::o

Yeah big sigh of relief when Jesus went walkabout, doing a bit of a Swansea with 2 wins in a row trying to escape the relegation in what is a very tough league.

Ton up for Ziegler this week.

Thank this post if you qualified from the Boards QL League this year

• Advertisement

Thank this post if you qualified from the Boards QL League this year and are still active.

Is it top 4 for play offs in this one currently in 5th with El-Tel to play next week 1 point behind nottsofuchsweregiven, if so maybe El-Tel might put out a second string seen as though he has already qualified.

Is it top 4 for play offs in this one currently in 5th with El-Tel to play next week 1 point behind nottsofuchsweregiven, if so maybe El-Tel might put out a second string seen as though he has already qualified.
    I hope he won't ;)

I hope he won't ;)

I hope he won't ;)

I hope he won't ;)

I hope he won't ;)

km79 wrote: »
    I hope he won't ;)

We get it :pac::pac:

km79 wrote: »
    I hope he won't ;)

We get it :pac::pac:
    Oops !
    Boards acting the maggot for weeks on iPhone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,078 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

In need of a much needed 3 points to stay up. Am playing a dead team with Llorente Captain and Smith coming in for Mane... season could be over unless Sanchez scores 10+

Advertisement