Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CBS Orders How I Met Your Dad

• 16-11-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

CBS on Friday ordered a pilot of the How I Met Your Mother spin-off How I Met Your Dad.

The network is calling the buzzed-about comedy project a “kindred spirit” of the original series — only this one tells the story of a relationship from a female point of view.

CBS also notes that HIMYD will be a brand-new story with new characters (lest you think that Slutty Pumpkin was finally going to have her day in the sun.)

UPDATE: HIMYM co-creator Carter Bays took to Twitter late Friday to clarify that, contrary to previous reports, the new project’s characters will not be introduced during the existing series’ final season.
    “This will be its own, totally new show,” he tweeted.

http://tvline.com/2013/11/15/how-i-met-your-mother-spinoff-how-i-met-your-dad-pilot-cbs/

Have to say I am far from enthused at this prospect
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement